Biopsy. Tomorrow. 2:00 p.m.
(and yes, they cancelled the Orientation appointment when I told them I wouldn't be attending)
I'll try to post later .... I lead my first Grief Share group tonight.
But I'll definitely be posting about how much your comments and e-mails today have helped.
Very, very much.
10 comments:
God's blessings on your first Grief Share group tonight.
May we pray about your biopsy in our Tuesday morning Bible study?
Nat,
You don't even have to ask (though thank you). Please pray .... the more (and the stronger) the better.
I need lots and lots of people praying for me ... all of the time.
ILY
Praying for you...please say a prayer for me tonight as well. Hop over to my blog to see my post. It's short and sweet, just a prayer request for tonight.
Thanks! -Ami
Janine,
I am saying prayers for you tonight and will have my Bible study group pray for you tomorrow. You are a very special woman whose gifts are lifting up untold numbers of women, so please continue your blog. And as much as you struggle with what others think or expect of you, the important thing is for you to be kind to yourself, grieve in your own way and know that others care about you!
I am praying over here too. We have got you covered, Janine.
Goes without saying, Praying in my part of the world...
My prayers are with you tonight tomorrow.
L
Praying for you right now J. And as far as your blog, it doesn't make me worry about you or feel guilty or inadequate when I read your innermost feelings. I look at it as kind of like you venting and I am just listening. It is like poison and when you get it out of your system, it makes you better, for the moment at leas, until it builds back up. I hope you keep it public and not for widows only, because I would miss you terribly. And even though you may be part of that circle and some of us readers are not, there is an even bigger circle of us that just love you as a person, not as something you have been through, and you are part of that circle too.
Love,
Melanie
Good evening my darling daughter. I love you. I have your back.
Praying for your biopsy, and for peace of mind as well. I am sorry you are having to go through this!! Hope the griefshare went well tonight.
Post a Comment