Saturday, January 31, 2009

To RJ ....

..... there are no words.  
Other than .... "Thank you -- very, very much."



     To everyone else, if you have 16 minutes, pull up a chair.  And be prepared to watch something incredible.  It made me cry (I'm still crying) .... for many reasons, but one being that I needed this .... so very much.
And I think I may watch it once a day from now on.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting that. It is great.

Your blog is awesome. I gone through a serious illness and can share your frustration with doctors, hospitals, everyone.

You are really brave to put yourself out there like this.

Janine said...

Thanks, Joe.
I'm glad that we've "met up" again after all of these years.
:)

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon my darling daughter. All I can say is that was absolutely incredible, and thank you so much for sharing. I defy anyone to watch that and NOT cry!

I love you bunches.

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing...that was GREAT (and so are you!)

Unknown said...

I watched it and enjoyed! I think I'll put it on my blog too. It's something I've been pondering and blogging about lately, how kindness and positivity such can really impact the other people we encounter. Happiness and joy are contagious! It's getting there that is the hard part sometimes.

Anonymous said...

Well that just made me smile!
Thanks J.
Love,
AW

Anonymous said...

There is a poem about kindness which is one of my favorites - Drop a Pebble in the Water. I found a neat version of it on the net :

http://www.dobhran.com/greetings/GRinspire179.htm

It's pretty too!

AW

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed it :-)

Tracy said...

Well, 'smiling and crying' at the same time is NOT just an old wives tale! That was just incredible and just so you know I've sent it on to many more.....contagious anyone?

=)