A blog that started out as a humorous tale of raising 6 children, then quickly became a chronicle of my grief at being suddenly widowed. Now it's the rest of my journey ... of living, laughing, crying, praying, rejoicing. Of being happy, sad, angry, content, sorrowful, alone, amazed and very, very blessed. And still taking life, one breath at a time ........
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
A Pause for a Commercial ....
.... kind of.
Matt, of the blog "Matt, Liz and Madeline" (it's on my blog list over on the right) will be on the "Rachel Ray" show today!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Good morning my darling daughter. Thanks so much for the 'heads up' about Matt, Liz and Madeline. I will have to watch.
I hope you got more rest last night and are able to sleep more. Give Hope a cheery hello from me. I love you.
just saw your tweet about the hospital stay. all i have to say about that is they better have some good drugs for that!! that seems really unusual for a pre-game warm up. i wonder what's up with that!!? well, praying for you and for life to settle into a less drama-filled ryhthm for you. blessings from TN
2 comments:
Good morning my darling daughter. Thanks so much for the 'heads up' about Matt, Liz and Madeline. I will have to watch.
I hope you got more rest last night and are able to sleep more. Give Hope a cheery hello from me. I love you.
just saw your tweet about the hospital stay. all i have to say about that is they better have some good drugs for that!! that seems really unusual for a pre-game warm up. i wonder what's up with that!!?
well, praying for you and for life to settle into a less drama-filled ryhthm for you.
blessings from TN
Post a Comment