Sunday, February 1, 2009

Serious.Life.Magazine

Happy early Monday post (45 minutes early .... but hey, I need to get to bed earlier tonight than 2:00 AM.  Pay no attention to the "post time at the bottom .... I started this post this afternoon, but actually posted it at 11:15 p.m.).
I wanted you to know about this publication I’m a part of called Serious Life Magazine. They just published the February issue today, and I am in their Featured Blog Directory (page 97!).  
I know!! Go figure!!
It’s a very high quality magazine… (obviously .... if they chose me to be in it!!)  I think that you’ll really like it.



The magazine includes a lot of great content from bloggers you’ll appreciate, as well as great features, photos and other content. The magazine is owned and published by a family who have seven kids, three adopted and one who has Leukemia (www.riggsfamilyblog.com). And ...... OH.MY.GOSH. they live in Oklahoma!!!!  Yes, the state I grew up in (huge shout out to the Tulsa readers now!!!).  
The magazine gives away a bunch of ads to charities and ministries. Besides great articles on interesting people, there is a lot about family, adoption, personal finance, spiritual life, humor… all sorts of “life” topics.

Again, the subscription is free, and I know you’ll enjoy the magazine, so take a minute to check it out and sign up to get future issues. www.seriouslifemagazine.com
Check it out ..... I don't think you'll be disappointed.
And let me know what you think.

And not to worry ..... I'll probably still have another post later on Monday.
:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay, skeptical me--when I opened up the link and saw that it was published in Oklahoma, I assumed that it was someone you knew from a previous life---how cool if it was a total stranger that just happened upon your blog!!!way cool...you are great!

Janine said...

Nope, total stranger.
I had perused the magazine before .... and had linked his family blog's "humor Tuesday" (or something like that) last week.
He then sent me an e-mail, asking for my blog site, then wrote that he wanted to include the Kenya post in the February issue.
Yes, it does feel cool ..... and probably feels very much like you felt the first time you saw your name (though you had your REAL name, which must feel WAY cooler!), to see my name in print like that.
By the way, thanks for ALWAYS being an encourager for me in that department (among others).