Friday, February 20, 2009

Standing in the Waves ...

..... and trying not to fall.

I enjoyed this afternoon, but as evening falls the waves are rolling in ...

.... and rolling over the top of me.

And the sand is shifting under my feet ....... making it so very hard to stay upright.

I need your prayers.
Please pray me through this night.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prayers for you...He will be with you through this night and always.

kdawnmartin said...

Oh sis, I will be praying for you. So sorry your having a rough evening. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. I love you tons!

Mary Lou said...

praying for you. He neither slumber nor sleeps, so He is and will be watching over you..reach out, He is right there when none of the rest of us can be. Remember He loves you more than anyone else.

Unknown said...

Praying!

Love you,
Julie

Anonymous said...

I am praying for you tonight and all weekend long. Reach out to those who are with you, if you can, because you know how much they love you and want to be there for you.
Love you.

Anonymous said...

Praying for you.
Tressa

Anonymous said...

J...remember "The Shack". Papa is there with you. He knows. He wont let the waves drown you.
I love you so much. You are going to have a wonderful time and Jim will be there, watching over you and laughing with you as you enjoy it all. Papa will be there too, holding your hand.
My dear sister....I'm so sorry. I love you so.

Lis

Leece said...

Hugging you tight. Jim is nestled in your heart and all will be well. Believe.XXX Love and prayers.

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear you were sick last night but glad you are feeling better.
Still praying.
Love you.