Monday, March 16, 2009

By the way .....


..... just in case you don't notice my Twitter updates on the sidebar ....... here's Son #3 today with ....... can you tell who this is?
If you guess George Foreman then you're correct.  
We had lunch next to him today ..... next to his booth anyway (he lives in our area).  Son #3 is friends with his nephew and Jim and I had met him several years ago when he came to speak at Son #2's school (several of his kids have been at the same school as ours, at one time or another).  
So I asked him about his nephew and if he would mind taking a pic with S3.  He's a very, very nice man.
And S3 was quite pleased.

Who did you have lunch with today?!

:)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I had lunch on my own, but I made me a toasted cheese and roast beef sandwich on a George Foreman lean, green fat-reducing grilling machine!

So I guess you could say I had lunch with George too!

Anonymous said...

PS - you seem to have 2 Son # 3s there ?

Anonymous said...

go s#3!!!! where did you all have lunch?
i had lunch with my favorite husband...........pulled pork sandwich and sweet potato fries, yumm!

it was a good day, love, lori

Janine said...

RJ ..... Not sure what you mean by having two Son #3s. Does that mean I made a typo or do you think George Foreman looks like Son #3 ..... cuz SURELY you don't mean that George looks young enough to be my son?!
:)

Lori --- Texas Roadhouse

Anonymous said...

too cool!!!! i have seen GF several times over the last year here in kw.He seems to be spending more time here these days, we shopped at the vitamin store together last summer and our car was right next to his truck (he is very down to earth!) at sonic a few months ago. He is a very nice man. He is a Godly man. love, K

Anonymous said...

I was confused by the paragraphs that begin with "Son #3 arrived home Friday evening...HIs spring break coincides with Son#3's break"

I'm guessing it was Son #2 who arrived home, as Son #1 had already gone back to school?

"Big ups" for Kerry too by the way (I don't know what Big Ups are, but I think it's polite and it means applaud. At least that's the way it's normally used in faux rap culture talk).

Janine said...

RJ --- So it was a typo! Dang, I hate when that happens.
Thanks for the heads up! It is now fixed.

Anonymous said...

hi, janine

Janine said...

Hi Aunt K ..... it worked!