With. Out. A. Doubt.
So anyway, as I was surfing the "guide" tonight to see what trashy educational television I could watch tonight ..... I noticed that there's a brand-spanking-new season of America's Next Top Model starting tonight!!
For those of you who've been with me since the "before", you know that this is one of Daughter #1's favorite shows. She watched it all of the time in the first months of the "after" and I sat here with her, zoned out mostly, but still watching.
I've never watched it without her ...... I've never noticed it on without her. But today, the day I received an e-mail from her, I saw it. And so ..... I set the DVR to record it. And now, every week when I watch it (and take a huge amount of joy in seeing how RIDICULOUS these people are!) I will make a toast to Daughter #1 ..... and pretend she's here with me ..... laughing at these females who really need to get a life (yes, that could possibly be the pot calling the kettle .... ).
In other news .... I lost the battle with dinner.
But hey, two out of three ain't bad (sounds like a good song lyric).
So .... 2 posts in one day.
Who knows what tomorrow will bring?
It's almost time for me to clean my drains (don't be jealous), swallow massive amounts of drugs and pray for sleep, for the pain to lessen, for the fever to go down, and for no nausea.
For those of you who like praying specifically ..... please pray away.
P.S. Just found out that America's Next Top Model will be doing a show for women 5'7" and UNDER!!! Hmmmmmmmmmm ...... they didn't mention age ....... or long scars.
What do we think?
5 comments:
Been praying for you!
Check out my blog when you get a chance... :) (I can't make a shakey smiley face...but it's supposed to show excitement...and NERVES!!!!
http://faithintoaction.blogspot.com
Oh I totaly think you could do it!!! Scars and all. I hope today brings 3 meals and 3 kept down meals! Hopefully today will be better than yesterday. I love you.
oh, i think you shoud go for it!! hopefully you'll be able to WALK by then! i hope you had a restful sleep and that you get to keep down three squares today, and a jolt of chocolate for good measure.
blessings and healing prayers for you!
I sure hope my delivery last night didn't have anything to do with your lost battle with your dinner!
I have to say though that for someone who is in the pain you are in and having to do the bathroom dance, you "rook mahverous!" I know if I was in the same situation, my outward appearance would totally scare anyone who came by to visit. I hope you start feeling as good as you look very, very soon!
T ---- No, I'll know you'll be surprised, but the upset occurred while you and Mom were mixing things up, so it had nothing to do with what you brought.
And again, that you very much. It was good to see you.
:)
Post a Comment