Really.
But I don't.
I had lunch today with several wonderful, caring friends.
And that was good.
I am at the lake with the Sons and one of their friends ...... and my two favorite aunts and my favorite uncle (and Mom and D).
And that's good.
But .... in carrying forth with this being an honest place for me .....
I got nuthin'.
The drive was horrible on me. My hip hurt worse when we got here than it has since I got home. The pain seems to be spreading, though everything "looks" the same.
The pain is making me depressed.
I miss him.
I'm tired of being without him.
I'm tired of the pain.
I. Am. Weary.
So .... I got nuthin'.
Please ..... no comments on what I "should" do, what doctor I should visit, what actions I should or should not be doing, what meds I should/should not be taking ...... nothing. Please honor that request. I most likely won't post it.
I know it ..... I've heard it ..... I've probably said it.
Just pray.
Please.
And know that I just need a break.
And He doesn't seem to be listening to me.
And when I can't feel Him, the enemy speaks--and grabs hold-- very, very forcefully.
Thank you all ..... for more than I can say, for more than you'll ever know.
I'll be back when I can be back.
16 comments:
I'm praying.
praying and standing in the gap for you. keep pressing on...
I understand. Sometimes I had just nuthin'.
I've been there.
I survived.
But still some days I've got just nuthin'.
I'm thinking of you with love and empathy.
Donna from Australia
Haven't stopped praying and sure enough wont...I'm here praying. He called me to it a long time ago and I will not quit. Be still and cease striving which is the same thing...just listen.
My thoughts are with you...
I love you tons sis! Praying for you day and night!
Hi J,
Around here we lovingly call it "a big BAG of nuthin".
And the other goes without saying...
Love you,
AEW
I will pray for you right this moment. This is the first time I have ever commented on the inter-net. I love your blog found it looking for blogs on Africa I love your honesty.
I've got nuthin' either, but these words, "Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." (Psalm 73:25-26
I'm thinking about you girl!! Other than that, I got nuthin' too LOL
Praying without ceasing.....
A (BBC)
I'm just gonna sit here awhile with you janine.
Not say a word just give you love and prayers.
Praying without ceasing for the pain to ease and for the break you so desperately deserve and need.
Enjoy your family at the lake.
Love you.
When you pray for courage, does God give you courage, or a chance to be courageous, to prove and redeem your courage. I'll pray for your healing as best I can, but maybe it works the same... he's not going to just give you healing, he's going to give you a chance to be healed, and if you miss that chance, he'd better give you more.
i love you.
I am so sorry about the pain in your hip and your heart and will continue to pray for you.
ct
Post a Comment