This nausea thing is totally kicking my butt.
Well, that ... and the pain.
Well, that .... and missing Jim.
Well, that ...... and ..... nope ........... just that.
I'm really struggling with wanting to get back into writing my oh-so-uplifting-and-inspirational posts (no snickering) .....
..... and not feel well enough to write anything.
I am finding that it's one thing to grieve.
It's a whole 'nother thing to be ill and grieve.
It sucks.
The grief is magnified.
He should be here.
For better or worse.
I was there for worse.
And now .... I still am.
Only ... I am alone for worse.
Yes, I am blessed to have family and friends who love and care for me and want to take care of me.
But ......
I.
Am.
Still.
Alone.
For better .... or worse.
3 comments:
Oh, dear. I hope you start feeling better soon. Isn't it interesting how our physical pain or exhaustion can magnify our emotional pain a hundred-fold??? It gives me a new respect for people who praise God through MS or other daily debilitating diseases (like an aunt of mine).
I'm praying for you!!! Looking forward to having you back over at the Shack discussion soon, too! :)
For the first time in my life I now have that support (didn't have it at all in my 20 year marriage). IT IS AMAZING and not having it must be a hole bigger than big. I bet nothing else can really fill it. And yet friends must try in their caring. Here's to a "shovel-ful" of caring for you. L
J,
Hope you kick this nausea thing soon - but please kick w/ the good leg, I'd hate for you to mess anything up on the other....sorry, just trying to make you smile. :-)
Hang in there - bunches of us praying for you to feel better and come out of this soon.
Post a Comment