Thursday, March 26, 2009

Please pray .....

.... I come to you again, my Peeps (wondering if the majority of you like the nickname?), to ask for prayer, though THIS time it's not for me.

     I know that many of you read the blogs listed over on the right ...... and many of you are aware of MckMama's blog, "My Charming Kids", and so you are aware of baby Stellan.

     For those of you who are not aware ..... I will be brief.  Please pray for him (and his family).  He's in the hospital with heart problems that cannot seem to be brought under control.  His birth and life have been a miracle.  He was not expected to survive.  But he's done great .... until now.
     So please, for me ....... but really, for them ....... pray for Stellan and pray that the doctors can find the right meds to control his heart rate ..... soon.

Please.
Please.
Please.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying now. It hurts so much to think of a little tyke going through this.

Laura said...

I love that you call us your peeps:)

And I've already been praying for Stellan.

Anonymous said...

Good evening my darling daughter. I have been praying since Sunday for Stellan. It is so frightening and I am so sad that the family has to go through this again. I will continue to pray. I love you very much and am so glad you have had two good days. Your house still dry and poopless?? :-)

DGW said...

I am praying.

Mary Lou said...

Prayin. Always an honor to pray for someone.

Anonymous said...

I have been praying. Poor little guy! And I love that you call us Peeps!! :)
Tressa

http://myblessedfamily-tressamomof3.blogspot.com/