Friday, March 27, 2009

Resting .....

  Hello, my Peeps.

As of the latest post, little Stellan is resting .... finally.  He is not out of the woods yet, but hopefully he will be soon.

And I am resting at the lake.  I had a painfully great match this morning (lost the first set 6-0, won the second 6-2 and won the third 6-4).  My timing and my shots got better and better as I played.  I still am nowhere near moving well, but am doing better.  I was very happy with how I played, though my hip was not, and was uttering many murderous comments.
It still is, but I'm fine with that.  Of course, some good pain meds are helping me be fine with that, but whatever. 
It's better for me to be out there .... in pain, than it is for me to be sitting inside ... in pain.

Hopefully it will be a quiet weekend, although that makes for a dull blog.

But I think we could all use a little dull-time .... could we not?

I hope that you have a peaceful weekend .... as you continue to pray for Stellan.

Oh .... and ..... in case you're interested .... I have been assigned as the "Wednesday writer" over on Widow's Voice.  So I will be posting there every Wednesday.
Fear not ..... I will still be doing "Ask Me Wednesday" over here.

I am woman.
Hear me roar.
 

3 comments:

kdawnmartin said...

I wish I was at the lake with ya! I love it there. It is so quiet and beautiful. Hope your weekend is a quiet one. Love you bunches and bunches!

Judy said...

I think you are going to do a great job writing for the Widows Blog--you have a talent for writing--so expressive.

Hope you have a nice weekend at the lake.

Kirsten said...

here's hoping for a deliciously boring weekend for you!!!