A blog that started out as a humorous tale of raising 6 children, then quickly became a chronicle of my grief at being suddenly widowed. Now it's the rest of my journey ... of living, laughing, crying, praying, rejoicing. Of being happy, sad, angry, content, sorrowful, alone, amazed and very, very blessed. And still taking life, one breath at a time ........
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Someone please remind me ....
.... in about two days, when I'm feeling better ..... to post about that SKANK Bachelor and what he just said tonight!!
(Yes, I said I wouldn't watch it again .... but it's a train wreck. And my mom wanted to watch it and since she's here babysitting me, I let her).
P.S. No "Ask Me Wednesday" this week. Hopefully I'll be back on schedule next week.
Oh my goodness. I will remind you! I am in Las Vegas and 2 hours behind was killin' me last night...I stayed up until 11 watching the train wreck that I already knew was coming. The rumors had been flyin' for weeks, and they all came true! Shame on me for watching. N.e.v.e.r. A.g.a.i.n.
Lol! You were the first person I thought about when I saw a friend on Facebook had wrote about the little toerag! (And also that one of your darling daughters had promised that she would never be on that show!Aww!)
You, my wonderful Son #2, are amazing and I love you very, very much. And I hope you don't get kicked out for somehow sneaking on to the internet. Don't tell me .... I don't want to know. But I can't wait to see you next week! :)
No i won't gt kicked out, but in the past couple weeks, anout 15 kids have been kicked out for Drugs. And those were RANDOM tests. I wonder what would happen if they did it on PURPOSE!
Oh btw, Im a Squad Leader again. And I will be getting promoted tomorrow. So says the DI. He told me to tell him when I'm passing all my classes, and he would promote me on the spot. But I can't remember if he said the DAY I pass my classes or the Final Day of Grades for the week (AKA Thursday).
10 comments:
Oh my goodness. I will remind you! I am in Las Vegas and 2 hours behind was killin' me last night...I stayed up until 11 watching the train wreck that I already knew was coming. The rumors had been flyin' for weeks, and they all came true! Shame on me for watching. N.e.v.e.r. A.g.a.i.n.
that Bachelor is hideous! Glad to see your posts. Have been thinking about you so much these past few days. Heal. Feel better. kk
Lol! You were the first person I thought about when I saw a friend on Facebook had wrote about the little toerag! (And also that one of your darling daughters had promised that she would never be on that show!Aww!)
hey mom. guess what?
I have all C's, including Algebra! I got an A on our test today! :D
I think I have a C in Biology, but it MAY be a D. But not for long if it is.
OKay so, I'm going to go.
Bye
love you
Son #2
I am SO obsessed with all that went down...
You, my wonderful Son #2, are amazing and I love you very, very much.
And I hope you don't get kicked out for somehow sneaking on to the internet. Don't tell me .... I don't want to know.
But I can't wait to see you next week!
:)
son#2...kinda awesome.
No i won't gt kicked out, but in the past couple weeks, anout 15 kids have been kicked out for Drugs.
And those were RANDOM tests. I wonder what would happen if they did it on PURPOSE!
Oh btw, Im a Squad Leader again. And I will be getting promoted tomorrow.
So says the DI. He told me to tell him when I'm passing all my classes, and he would promote me on the spot. But I can't remember if he said the DAY I pass my classes or the Final Day of Grades for the week (AKA Thursday).
I think I'll be home in September for good.
FOR-EV-ER..........
FOR-EV-ER..........
FOR-EV-ER..........
FOR-EV-ER..........
FOR-EV-ER.........
FOR-EV-ER..........
FOR-EV-ER.........
:D
Son #2
Way to go P - keep up the hard work!
L
looking for any reason to celebrate with you...so today celebrating with you over son #2! God bless you both.
Post a Comment