Thursday, March 26, 2009

Still praying ....


     Thanks to everyone for praying for Stellan.   It's still not going well and Jennifer is growing weary.  Stellan seems to be holding his own, but his little heart is working way too hard and no one can seem to figure out why.  Please continue to pray for him, and for peace, comfort and strength for her and the family, as well as wisdom for the doctors.

     Today was a good day.  Two in a row.  Yay.
I went to work this morning.  I left Gabby out of her crate, thinking I would only go in for a couple of hours.  Over 5 hours later I returned ...... dreading walking into whatever I might find.  Amazingly .... and rather suspiciously, I found nothing.  Nothing wet, nothing stinky, nothing torn up.  I have yet to fall for it ...... I'm thinking there has got to be a pile of ...... something .... somewhere around here.  
I will keep you posted.

     I am supposed to play tennis tomorrow.  A real match.  I wonder if the the 3 other women with whom I'm playing have any idea of what they're getting themselves into.  I'm not sure that they do, as I really don't know them all that well.  
Poor them.

     I'm taking Son #3 and two of his friends back to the lake this weekend.  Hopefully the weather will be better than the monsoon-like rains we had today.  If not ..... it may be a rather short visit.

     I had dinner with some people who love me very much tonight ..... they have adopted me into their family.  Truly.  
I can't express how wonderful that feels.  
T.A.N.W. ----- except for "healing".

     I think that's a pretty good word to leave you, my Peeps, with.  Especially because it's a word that applies to each of you.

     Healing ........ one breath at a time ......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a good day (2nd in a row!!) and so very glad that Gabby was a good girl today!praying for Stellan. good luck at tennis tomorrow. and I hope you have a great weekend at the lake- I'll be praying for good weather. :-)
Love you, K.

Mary Lou said...

So thankful that you are healing one breath at a time. That is all any of us can do. None of us are promised another breath. He is in total control...we forget that.So thankful you have had two good days...may they increase in number. May you be blessed with good weather this week end. Praying for you and for Stellan and his parents.