Friday, March 13, 2009

T.A.N.W.
































20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good evening my darling daughter.

So beautiful. So awesome. Literally. He leaves one full of awe. I love you and grieve for you and with you.

Anonymous said...

Janine,

What a full life you have lived so far! Here's to hoping and praying the the future will bring you some wonderful memories also!

Anonymous said...

what beautiful memories... (((hugs)))

Mary Lou said...

Those were precious. Bless you for sharing, know that it tore at your heart and gave you a warm feeling all at the same time to look at each one and post them. Make sure you have all of them saved in some way so that you will always have them. The love that your family has is so evident in all of those pictures. You are one blessed woman. What beautiful memories these pictures have evoked in your family. Treasure for all of you. May your heart be comforted today. Hope you are feeling better and your incision is healing and the pain there is less or gone altogether. Praying for you.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos, loving memories of your incredible husband and awesome father of your six kids- Jim.
I miss him and love you both.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures that leave me sad,

Ami said...

All that was going through my head as I scrolled through these pictures was "WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY?"
And it got louder the further I scrolled. I'm sure you ask that on the daily.
Just wanted to let you know...there are no words, but one...WHY???!!!

Al said...

They tell a beautiful and poignant story.

Al

Janine said...

Ami,
Here's one huge thing that I've learned over the past 15 months regarding the "WHY???" -----
there would never, ever be a "BECAUSE _________" that was good enough for me.
And so, I have learned to stop asking.
But I thank you for asking it for me ..... truly.
:)

Stella said...

What beautiful memories! We have many similar here. Sometimes I love going through them, sometimes they make me weary and sad. I wish we could jump into the photos and spend time there whenever we wanted.
(((HUGS)))

Ami said...

Ah....very good point. :)
Love you!

Janine said...

Stella,
I've even thought that it would be wonderful if pictures could just be like the pictures in the Harry Potter books ...... where the people in them are alive in them and can respond with a smile, a wave .... just a thumbs up from Jim once in a while would be so awesome.
Sigh .....
Thanks for the hugs ..... right back at you,
:)

Lisanne said...

You are such an incredible woman, my dear sister. I just finished reading yesterday's post and the scrolling through all of the wonderful pictures of your fabulous husband and his "crew". I can't think of anything real encouraging to say today, except that I love you so very, very much and I'm always amazed at your strength. I'm betting that Jim is extremely proud of you!

Lis

m said...

these are beautiful. i hope i have a life half as wonderful and blessed as yours.

Anonymous said...

Tonight I am praying that when there are no words that the Holy Spirit will give you an extra hug that leaves you with some peace.

Anonymous said...

Jim was a WONDERFUL man with many amazing attributes and accomplishments, but what he is most proud of is his family...you, Janine and each of your beautiful children and these pictures tell that story. His life's legacy is each one of you and I know he continues to be proud of you all each and every day. Missing him and loving you. Vicki

Jason and Vanessa said...

Those are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

i've read you blog for a while and never commented so far...i read it all from the begining during one rainy weekend, so i feel almost as if i know you very very well.
anyways, i just had to write and tell you how amazingly beautiful those pictures are. i actually started to cry a little bit. it is so clear how much his family meant to him, and how much you miss him. i am so sorry for your loss, and i want you to know that you are such an amazing, strong woman... i really have a lot of admiration for you.

Rose said...

Thank you for sharing your memories with all of us and for being an inspiration. My prayers are with you.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos. I have an ask me wednesday question though:

Given that Daughters 2 and 3 are mirror twins, are you sure that you never mixed them up and swopped them over at some stage?

Is K the grown up version of baby K, or could she actually have started life as L? Or vice versa?

Or have they always had a tiny difference?

My boyfriends grandmother and her twin: were very identical, but actual mirror images - with one having organs on the opposite sides (e.g. heart on the right, kidney/liver a mirror image to normal).

Which I guess might have helped their mother!