Thursday, April 9, 2009

Very.Short.Post.

And only because I know that if I don't post ..... my Peeps start to worry.
I've been gone all day ... trying to stay out of the house as much as possible ..... they started putting wood onto the staircase today ..... so they're sawing in the living room.  It was loud .... and messy.
Went to watch professional tennis tonight (Men's Clay Court Championship) .... it was fun, and yet very, very painful.  The seats were wooden bleachers.  Need I say more?
I am now home, Son #1 is home, I'm taking massive amounts of pain meds ..... and hopefully sleeping well (ha!!).
Daughters #2 & #3 will get home tomorrow.  
That's it ..... I'm tired .... and waiting for the meds to kick in.
Hopefully I'll be able to better wittily entertain you tomorrow.
One never knows.

:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Janine, who is Jonah? I must have missed his story.

Janine said...

Jonah is a little boy who was born with a horrible disease that covers his body in blisters, as well as gives other parts of his body health issues. He had an older brother that died at/or near birth.
He's currently home and doing better, but will always have this disease to deal with.
I was moved by his story and so posted his "button" to ask for prayer. If you click on it it will take you to his web site.
Thanks for asking.

Judy said...

My Dear, you need a stadium cushion to take for sitting on hard, wooden bleachers.