Monday, June 1, 2009

And Now For the Moment You've All Been Waiting For ....

..... yes, my Peeps ....... the Cat Circus.
I had to put a few videos together ..... I took several very short ones.  So there's no smooth transition, but it will give you a good idea of what this was all about.
And what you missed out on by not being there!  But ..... because I was totally thinking of you .... you, too, can feel like you were actually there.
The excitement may actually kill you, so proceed with caution.
And don't say I didn't warn you.

13 comments:

Marilyn said...

I wonder how many cats they kill, oops I mean drop while learning these acts?? Hmm.. maybe I can send Russia a few that continue to annoy us in our yard??
Sorry cat lovers, but after having been attacked from behind and bitten by a cat that I was house sitting, I am always looking for new 'uses' for the felines. The circus seems legitimate to me!

Anonymous said...

You went to Russia for this?!!! Now my take on the cats is either they are lazy as sin or drugged - they don't move! Actually it was pretty entertaining! Goes in the category of, "Just when you think you've seen it all!" Cindy T.

Anonymous said...

Now THAT'S entertainment! I think you should totally try the cat walking on your feet thing. How cool would that be? I have been waiting to see that footage since you tweeted about it - it was everything I had dreamed of... and more. It looked like a good time.
Love,
Ann

Lisanne said...

Wow. SOMEONE is easily entertained!!!
Love you Sis...did you go to the doc today?

Lis

kdawnmartin said...

W O W...that's all I got!

Carrie said...

Oh. My. Goodness. Well, it sounded like the kids in the audience were having a pretty good time. :) And I can now say I've seen a little bit of a cat circus. :) Actually, it's pretty amazing that they can get cats to do ANYTHING! :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like nothing was lost in translation.

This video gives one paws to reflect on the state of the theater in Russia.

Did the first clown "let the cat out of the bag?"

Anonymous said...

Your blogsite is not dull!

JB

susan said...

Apparently Russia couldn't afford the staging for CATS so they came up with their own version!

Judy said...

Loved it. But was it worth having your hip scream at you? Yes, I think so.

Luanne said...

I guess I'm easily entertained. I enjoyed it. Loved hearing the sound of the kids shrieks in the background.

Janine said...

Luanne .... It was great to see and hear all of the kids and their excitement. They had a great time. :)
Glad you enjoyed it!

Anonymous said...

All the way to Russia for that, huh? Actually, I agree that hearing the kids and their excitement made it worth watching. It's nice that they can be so easily entertained. Hugs to you, Lorry