...... which means you can start asking.
Quiet day.
Worked all day, which is good, though exhausting.
Hung out with friends tonight for a birthday ...... lots of laughs, good food, good wine.
Hopefully I will be able to pack tomorrow for the trip and have a relaxing day.
If you don't count the trip downtown to the attorney's office to sign my will.
Sigh.
So know that your questions tomorrow will be a very good distraction from what will be a draining day.
Thanks, Peeps.
8 comments:
When you are tired at D-world: just sit? get on a slow, empty ride? push through the tiredness?
Who do you hope is in the finals (men & women, singles and doubles) at Wimbledown, and why?
What do you expect to experience at the Conference in San Diego? Will you be connecting with widows you've only meet online?
Ah, love and peace for now.
Question: When was the first time you knew you had the gift of writing? What books are you reading on the trip?
mjd
What is your all time favorite recipe? Do you have a favorite tv show? And how is baby Stellan doing?
What is your favorite thing at Disney World besides the Aerosmith roller coaster? Do you have some good books to take with you on the trip? Like, good escape books. Not books about work or self help; novel type books. If you need some, I just finished a great one. Let me know and I could run it by.
red or white wine? Do you have a favorite kind/brand?
What would you do if you hypothetically had a four-year-old child who didn't respond to any form of punishment? Repeated, always consistent consequences, time-outs, taking away of toys ... all toys sometimes, and nothing phased your hypothetical child. What would you do if this child thanked you for time-outs and thanked you for yelling? And finally, what would you do if you had a child that responded to punishment by saying things like, "That's okay. I know God loves me. And he loves you too, even though you're punishing me?" Just curious.
Wow, W, sounds like you're having a rough time. :( I'm sorry!!!
Hmmm...thinking of a question for you... when your kids were small, who handled most of the discipline for your kids - did you spank them & Jim, too, when he was there or just him when he got home? (or maybe you didn't spank, I don't know, but we do, so that's just an example). We both spank our little one, but my hubby's spankings are much more effective than mine. :)
Am I too late for a question?, (hope my memory doesn't fail me, because I can't remember if someone already asked you this question)...How did you tell Jim you were pregnant? was he there with you when you tested positive? did you tell him in a special way?
On another note, I was in Houston this past weekend visiting some friends (and shopping ofcourse!), and I couldn't stop thinking of you and praying for you, hoping that wherever you were you were having and OK day!.
(HUGS)
Post a Comment