A blog that started out as a humorous tale of raising 6 children, then quickly became a chronicle of my grief at being suddenly widowed. Now it's the rest of my journey ... of living, laughing, crying, praying, rejoicing. Of being happy, sad, angry, content, sorrowful, alone, amazed and very, very blessed. And still taking life, one breath at a time ........
You must be so tired. I wish that you were able to float but I know the waves don't allow that. I pray that your pain will ease soon...it has to...it just does!! I love you Janine! So. Very. Much.
How did you find a song which so closely mirrors your blog?
This song has so many of your blog's themes: "the currents will pull us away from our love"
"tidal wave"
"I swim for brighter days despite the absence of sun."
"Just keep you head above and swim."
I hope there are people around you who can swim near to give you a lifeguard's assistance every once in a while. But the analogy of the song and of your life is that there are times when you are swimming alone.
In the lyrics' message: "you gotta swim don't let yourself sink. Just find the horizon, I promise you, its not as far as you think."
I found this U-Tube Video (I love Selah -- their music has given me great comfort over the years)-- this if for all who are struggling through the "waves".
3 comments:
You must be so tired. I wish that you were able to float but I know the waves don't allow that. I pray that your pain will ease soon...it has to...it just does!! I love you Janine! So. Very. Much.
SWIM
And just yesterday you wrote about drowning.
How did you find a song which so closely mirrors your blog?
This song has so many of your blog's themes:
"the currents will pull us away from our love"
"tidal wave"
"I swim for brighter days despite the absence of sun."
"Just keep you head above and swim."
I hope there are people around you who can swim near to give you a lifeguard's assistance every once in a while. But the analogy of the song and of your life is that there are times when you are swimming alone.
In the lyrics' message: "you gotta swim don't let yourself sink. Just find the horizon, I promise you, its not as far as you think."
JB
Dear Janine:
I found this U-Tube Video (I love Selah -- their music has given me great comfort over the years)-- this if for all who are struggling through the "waves".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwDiZwjnDgI&feature=related
Blessings,
Beth in NC
Post a Comment