A blog that started out as a humorous tale of raising 6 children, then quickly became a chronicle of my grief at being suddenly widowed. Now it's the rest of my journey ... of living, laughing, crying, praying, rejoicing. Of being happy, sad, angry, content, sorrowful, alone, amazed and very, very blessed. And still taking life, one breath at a time ........
Friday, June 19, 2009
There will be a break in the regularly scheduled programming ....
I love you my dear sweet sister! Praying for you too. ALWAYS! Can anyone tell me when enough is enough cuz I think she (Janine) has had freekin ENOUGH!!!!! Anyone else??
11 comments:
Will be praying...Mary Lou
I will continue to pray for you and love you always.
My thoughts are with you...
Im praying for you ((((hug))))
Praying in NC.
Praying in NC.
Dear Janine:
Understanding! Take care of yourself and rest. You will be prayed for.
Beth in NC
I'm praying for you. Still. Always.
Shelley
Sending the love .... hoping to hear you back soon (in whatever state you are in)
I'm starting to get really worried. I've lifted you up in my prayers. Please know that we really care for you & your family.
JT
I love you my dear sweet sister! Praying for you too. ALWAYS! Can anyone tell me when enough is enough cuz I think she (Janine) has had freekin ENOUGH!!!!! Anyone else??
Post a Comment