Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tomorrow is Wednesday ....

.... which means that you can ask any questions that you've been dying to ask!
Or .... if not dying .... just pondering.
So ask away.


Today was a very long and tiring day. Not a bad day .... just a tiring one. I'm emotionally drained, which is most likely because I'm physically drained.
But I am also aware that I am very blessed .... by wonderful friends and wonderful family.
I am loved.
And that keeps me swimming.

6 comments:

Nat said...

So,so sorry to hear about the constant pain and to read how long this has been going on-I'm praying.
My question this Wednesday is:
Did Jim ever ride in the MS 150 to Austin?
Love you.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry that you are in so much pain...physically and emotionally. My question is, "What, if anything, makes you smile lately?"

Michele Neff Hernandez said...

Hey there, Just want you to know you are in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there, the shore really is closer than it seems. You are a warrior, even when you don't feel like fighting.

Fondly,

Michele

ShortyMom said...

Sorry to hear about the pain that doesn't seem to go away...

My question is how did you handle "But it's not fair!" like when one gets to go somewhere and the others don't?

Wendie Tobin said...

Is it too late in the day for a question? Did you ever have a day where you fantasized about crating up all your children and putting them on any international cargo barge that would accept them?

Anonymous said...

Hey Janine,
Our area got hit by another twister apparently and the power just came back up. It was out for four hours - how did you make it for over a week? Also, what was your favorite Saturday morning cartoon? I liked Scooby Doo - still do!
Love you,
Ann