For those of you who are relatively new to my blog .... the title stands for "There Are No Words".
I use that phrase often. I use it when I am overwhelmed ..... with grief, with sadness, with joy, with feeling blessed, with gratefulness for you.
And that's what the title stands for today.
For all of the supportive comments from you ...... from many of you who have commented before ..... for those of you who have never commented before.
You each touched my heart today.
For Jenni --- who thanked me for posting. Every time that I know I have connected with another woman on this path .... my heart heals a bit more. So thank you.
For Anon who reminded me of what I already knew .... I was indeed blessed to have Jim for 27 years and 6 children. And if that has to be enough for the rest of my life .... it will indeed last.
For JB, who prays for me to be overwhelmed with wonderful love ..... from whomever it comes.
For Carrie, who sees how far I've come .... and doesn't offend me at all with ANY of her comments of encouragement. :)
For Purejoy, who reminded me what I would have missed with Jim, had my heart not been open 29 years ago.
For Blueangels, who reminded me that my greatest hope is in God ..... and I hope it always will be.
For Anon .... who reminded me that George Clooney is STILL out there!!! :)
And will keep praying for me.
For Anniegirl, who made my heart smile and feel joy at her words of wisdom from what she has learned by loving again. Thank you so very much.
For Luanne, who always encourages me and prays for me.
For Jessica, who also always offers words of understanding and encouragement.
For Tamara, whom I love very, very much and am so thankful to call her my sister/friend.
For Linda, who sent the link to a song that touched and blessed me very, very much.
For every single one of you ..... who read and support me ...... a complete stranger to most of you ..... yet you continue to lift me in prayer and in thought and in love.
T.
A.
N.
W.
Other than .... thank you.
You keep me going.
6 comments:
while i know NOTHING of what you are going through other than what you have been brave enough to share, noting would be worse than pouring your heart out and get no encouragement.
i try not to be one of Job's annoying friends, blathering about just to hear themselves pontificate.
sometimes all we need to know is that someone is there.
you have endured much. and you are a tremendous example of perseverance to your children and to your readers.
press on sister. there are many who care. i just hope that we do it lovingly and not ever annoyingly.
have a blessed weekend!
(and thanks for defining t.a.n.w. i didn't know until today what that meant!)
You keep us going too!!!!
Linda
Hello my wonderful sister!
I've been running my tail off lately, but I wanted to stop in and tell you how much I love you. I tried calling last week, but nobody answered. I figured you were out partying! (George Clooney in town?)
I hope you have a good week. You continue to amaze me!
Lis
Janine, you have the sweetest heart of almost any blogger I read. We are all SO lucky to be included in your life.
What an amazing week. I love the pictures of you & Jim. You were sooooooo young. You really did grow up together.
You are an amazing woman of God.
With love, mj
Glad I didn't offend you! :)
Also, I'm SO glad you wrote what TANW is - I even googled it the other day b/c I couldn't figure it out! :)
Post a Comment