Thursday, October 15, 2009

In Case You Thought I Was Kidding ....


..... there you go.



These are the lyrics of my new favorite song ..... I couldn't find a video of them singing it, except for the making of the photo shoot, which does a good job of explaining the song.
Anyway, I wanted to share it with you, my Peeps.
Enjoy.
: )


I Am Loved
Artist: Above the Golden State
Album: (tbd)


I didn’t think this could happen to me
I wanted the easy road
I had my parade, but it started to rain
Now it looks out of control
Why do I feel like you’re hiding?
Oh, remind me again

I am loved; I am Yours
I have someone beside me
I can’t deny I am loved

Sometimes we go to sleep wishing that we could be
Different than who we are
Chasing our dreams has taken its toll on me
Tried just a little too hard
And I, I keep beating myself up
Oh, remind me again

I am loved; I am Yours
I have someone to find me
Someone to guide me home
I am loved; I’m not alone
I have someone beside me
And I can’t deny I am loved

You’re not far away
You’re not far away

Maybe you’re driving out there on the highway
Feels like you’re out on your own
Let me remind you
God never left you
He’s right there wherever you go

You are loved; You’re not alone
You have someone to find you
Someone to guide you home
You are loved; You’re not alone
‘Cause God is beside you
And He won’t deny you are loved



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Janine:

Duct tape is one great invention! I've used it many times to patch things. I've even used it on my dryer - there was a problem with the latch on the door but the dryer was working perfectly fine, so I used it to keep the dryer door closed. I thought it was silly to by a new machine. Finally after about a year of the duct taped door, my husband insisted on getting a new dryer. I relented.

Thanks for sharing the lyrics to this song -- they are touching.

Beth in NC

Anonymous said...

Though provoking lyrics.
Thank-you.

JB

kdawnmartin said...

Mike always says....Duct Tape can fix anything! At least for a while. Too funny. Loved the lyrics and the photo shoot. Can't wait to hear the song...sounds like a good one. Love you Janine. See you in 5 Days!!!! In case you were wondering....WoooHooo!

purejoy said...

what a fun video. and i love the song. isn't it great to know that even when life is hard and we feel broken, we can remind ourselves (b/c we often forget) that we are loved. . .

not only by our merciful Father,
but by many others. . .

never forget that!

Anonymous said...

I just came across the book "In Faithfulness, He Afflicted Me" by Lynnette Kraft. It sounds like it may be "helpful" for you if you don't mind that terminology. If you don't already know about it you may want to check it out. It gave me some peace....

Opa! said...

I love the song!I happened to be driving last night when I heard it,I was literally running away from my apartment bc I can't sleep.Ever since my mom passed away a month ago,its been 1 thing and then the other, someone break in,nightmares,new alarm going off at weird hours..insomnia,insomnia..its like if no one else is with me in the house...I can't shut my eyes...and when I manage to,weird dreams that leave me awake for the rest of the night.So my next resort is my friend's place...Thank God for them.
But also great thing happening:better Job opportunity,and maybe my dream to go to BCM will finally come to reality...
And this song being played while I was on the highway,physically and mentally at crossroads...I know I am Loved by the greatest Love.