Hopefully I can upload some pictures.....
OK, after 30 minutes of trying I guess I can't. I'll have to wait until I get home to show you the pretty trees and the great pumpkins that my sister grew. Seriously, that city girl grew some amazing pumpkins!
Well, at least her husband grew some amazing pumpkins. I was very impressed because I can't grow a plant, let alone a pumpkin.
My flight was uneventful, which is a good thing. :)
I arrived on time and then we had a long drive because we talked so much that D missed her exit. But I got to see more Fall colors so the drive wasn't bad.
We ran errands today and I paid my first visit to a Cosco .... without spending a dime. Quite a feat, don't you think?!
The weather was great today .... much warmer than I had expected, though it's supposed to get cold and wet tomorrow. But we'll be safely ensconced in an outlet mall so the weather shouldn't be a problem. :)
OK, time to sit and chat over a glass of wine. I'm loving the big city answers .... please keep them coming. It gives me more ideas for places to visit in the future.
Have a good Thursday, Peeps. I know I will --- in spite of the cold!
:)
1 comment:
You are in my favorite place! I love Chicago, but I don't know if I could really live there. As I have gotten older, the cold takes a bigger toll on my old bones! I am jealous however. I've never been there in the fall.
Post a Comment