.... so all is right with the world.
Well, as right as it can be in this reality.
Daughter #1 arrived today. I am very thankful to have all 6 home.
I'm thankful to have 3 females in the house.
I'm thankful that everyone is safe and healthy.
My bathroom is almost finished .... I will be ever so thankful when it is completely done.
Hopefully that will be tomorrow .... but I'm not holding my breath. I will post pictures when it's done .... it's definitely starting to look good. :)
Tonight I went out on another "date". I helped him shop for his children and then we went out for dinner. We had a very good time.
I am now home, watching "The Santa Clause" and drinking champagne with my daughters.
I feel content.
And that is huge.
I miss Jim, but I am also moving forward .... with his memory.
And with his love for me and for the kids.
And that's exactly what he would want for us.
Exactly.
Happy Monday, Peeps.
:)
7 comments:
You sound so at peace. So wonderful to read. Sure hope the bathroom is finished today and IF not today by tomorrow and then they will be out of your house and you will have a new beautiful bathroom. Blessings on your week and time with the kids..
Exactly.
Love, Ann
My wish for you and your chicks is a peaceful Christmas filled with love and laughter.
I love you all!
I am pleased to sense the mood that this post reflects. Blessings and peace to you and your family, Janine.
Good morning my darling daughter.
What she said? . . . . Ditto.
I love you.
Wow! Janine! Good for you!
Merry Christmas Week!
JYBS
Post a Comment