Friday, April 30, 2010

Crazy in Canton ....

.... with my "sisters".
I am having such a blast.
I'm here in a hotel room with 7 other women .... laughing very hard, full of pizza, drinking champagne (having made several toasts to each other), and so very tired from walking over acres and acres of shopping booths.
I am very thankful tonight .... for being so blessed.
I love these women.
We can not see each other for years and then meet up ..... and the years melt away. We pick up right where we left off ..... and catch up quickly where we need to.
We've all had such different lives since parting at our college graduation.
Some of us have been married forever.
Some of us have been married more than once.
One of us has been widowed.
Some of us have never been married.
Some of us have loads of children.
Some of us have none.
But we all have something huge in common.
Love.
We love each other.
Immensely.
We are all blessed.
And .... we know it.
And are thankful.

And wish we could have these weekends a lot more often than we do.
A. Lot.

Happy Friday, Peeps.
:)

No comments: