Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter ....

.... Peeps!

I've been thinking that it's so nice to be able to use the word "happy" in a greeting .... and actually mean it.
: )

Four of the six children are home .... and the fifth is on her way.
Daughter #3 and I spent the morning shopping. We had a good and productive day.
It's been quite a while since I've gone shopping. It's been even longer since I've felt like buying anything for myself.
It felt good.

I spent most of yesterday attending my first golf tournament .... and a professional one at that (the Houston Shell Open).
C likes golf. Very much.
Me? Not so much.
But I like C and so I got tickets and went with him. It was fun to watch him enjoy it.
And it was nice to spend the day with him.

Next weekend I'm going camping.
Tent camping.
Because I like him.
And only because I like him.
Actually .... a golf tournament means "like".
Camping ..... TENT camping .... means "love".

Deep, no-turning-back, love.

I am in big trouble.

I may need an intervention.


Have a very blessed Easter, Peeps.

And a happy one.
:)

4 comments:

Wendie Tobin said...

Tent camping means you've lost your mind.

jessica said...

Well, I have to say that I agree with W (about tent camping...). I am SO happy that YOU are happy and also even using the word LOVE. Sigh... it seems impossible, doesn't it, and yet so optimistic, to think of that word, that emotion again, doesn't it? I am so, SO pleased that you are in this place, this space, in your life. {{HUGS}} from Tampa, Janine. You are doubly-blessed this Easter.

Unknown said...

Aww Im thrilled for both of you! :) You both deserve much happiness!! And tent camping is not so bad as long as it doesn't rain!! You might even like it :)

susan said...

air mattress, bug spray, and plenty of wine based beverages. This from someone who does plenty of tent camping.