This is "Conner's puppy" ..... the one he picked the night it was born. That's why she's nicknamed Connie.
I fell in love.
But I followed the bright light and I did not buy her.
Yet.
I am going to have Frank the Tank for the first week in March (since T and her hubby get to go on a cruise!! With NO KIDS!). I'm looking forward to having him here with Gabby.
So we shall see how it goes with two horse/dogs in this house.
I may lose my mind (no comments on that ....... yes, I know I left myself wide open with it, but stop yourself) and vow to never, ever get another living creature .....
or ........
I may decide that it was an awesome experience that I definitely want another one, if there are any left by then.
We shall see.
4 comments:
Think long and hard on another dog my goofy sister! Gabby is your everything right now. What might another dog do to the mix?? Just a thought. My thought, but a thought just the same. Love you tons!
OK, yes, I love her a lot, but she's not really my "everything".
Really.
But thank you for your lovely thoughts.
:)
Love you.
Hmmmm...your last lines reminded me of how you ended up with 6 kids!!! Next thing we know.....
;)
I LOVE YOU!!!
Lis
You definately may not have ALL of Gabby's affection if you get another puppy. BUT, it is also nice to see them enjoying themselves with a MATE when you are too busy to give them attention. It's really nice.
Sarge and Bella have their moments just like kids...they start chasing eachother in the house!...Just a quick "NO" or LAY DOWN command ends the madness and all is well again. =)
XOXO
Kath
Post a Comment