Monday, January 19, 2009

I swear .......

..... that God is using my life and this blog to make every single one of you grateful for your own life (and love).
And I swear this because TODAY I went to another doctor (have had a sore throat since Friday, which, by the way, made me wonder where they were putting tubes that morning ...... and have had ear problems since I got back from San Diego).  So my friend D got me in quickly to see someone today before:  A.  I changed my mind ..... and B.  I started feeling worse (which I already was).
It would seem that I have an upper respiratory infection. 
Yes, indeedy.  
Don't know why.  Don't know how.  Don't even think I'm surprised .... 
just extremely hyped up on steroids and antibiotics tonight!  
No sleep for me .... no sireeeeeeeeeeee!
See??  Aren't you just a tad bit more grateful today that you aren't me?
I would be, if I were you.
:)

But hopefully I'll feel much better in the morning.

And then get something else.

OK, I think that's all I have in me for today.  I'm tired.  I've been gone all day and just got home. 

But before I go I have to give a HUGE shout out to Dr. M ...... who started her own blog yesterday!!!!!!  THIS is her blog site so be sure to pop over there and give her big welcome to blog land!! 

I shall see you all tomorrow ..... after I go see Miss Beth Moore!

P.S.  And start thinking about your Wednesday questions

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I am speechless. I am so, SO honored that you would give my blog a shout-out on yours! Thank you! You are definitely a light.

On another note, can't believe you have a URI! Wonder if that is why you couldn't drink enough on Saturday? You sure aren't a complainer though. I never heard you say one thing about a sore throat. Praying that you will have Godspeed in healing...all over your body!

Love Ya,
Melanie

kdawnmartin said...

Dang woman! Every time you turn around you get something. I'm kinda glad I don't live near you right about now cuz I'm afraid of what I might get! Just kindin, I have my own problems thank you very much! I've been having lower back pain and it doesn't seem to want to go away. I guess it's old age! Love you.

Anonymous said...

So sorry you are again under the influence of illness and drugs!!
You must have a weakened immune system. (no duh, huh!) I know there are vitamins and other natural healing supplements that can help. Maybe someone knows offhand, but I will research for you! Love you, Vicki

Unknown said...

I am really curious what you're learning at Beth Moore (for my Wed question). I love her!

Anonymous said...

Okay... I went to check out Dr. M's blog.... and holy CRUD! Those boys have gotten so big! How old are they now???

I was looking at son #1 thinking, "I would not have recognized him if I passed him on the street!" And I used to babysit them!

Dang... that makes me feel old.

Which must make y'all feel ancient! ; )

Hahaha. Love you and I'm SO sorry you're sick!!! Hope the steriods kick in quickly.

xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxo!