Today Dr. M, my mom and I went to pick out puppies! It was a long day. Four hours to the puppies. An hour or so visiting them and then four hours back. Hopefully the stab in the dark choice we made proves to be a good puppy four weeks from now (and ... 4 years from now).
At four weeks they all seemed pretty much the same ..... fat, hungry, sleepy, poppy and healthy.
See for yourself:
So there you go ...... Mom picked out hers and named it Sassy (short for Sasquatch).
Dr. M picked hers out and named him Dudley.
And I .................................
hmmmmmmm .............. maybe I should just leave you all hanging .......................?
Yes. Yes, I think I should.
Place your bets!
And while you're pondering which way you should go with that bet, please enjoy my video entitled, "Have you ever watched a puppy sleep?"
15 comments:
Okay, now that is just MEAN!!!!
Omigosh...I want one SOOOO bad!
I LOVE puppy breath:)
Lis
You so got one!
I'm thinking that since Connor is absent from these pictures...Gabby will be an only puppy/horse for now. Just a guess!! Vicki
Puppies make things so much better!
I'm going to guess that u did.
With 6 children to help...why not?
So cute! My husband LOVES Mastiff's, he's jealous. Hope you're having a great weekend!
I am going to say you didn't. But they are to dang cute! Love you!
You absolutely did get one. Or 2 maybe???
My gut instinct is that you did...(if I could use the crossing out words thing on comments the word 'did' would be crossed out!)...had excellent self control and most certainly did NOT get one.
Love the video- so cute!
awww so cute!!
I want one so bad. WE want one so bad! But we need a much, much bigger yard and we need to NOT be driving 4,000 miles in two years with three large dogs! That wouldn't be good.=( So we shall wait and enjoy everyone else's until we can get ours!
Anyway...THE SHACK discussion...WOW! I can't put it down! Last night I found it amazing that the main character described his pain the EXACT way you did! And you hadn't even read the book yet! REALLY, really weird! Sometimes, I'm am scared to read on. I don't want to know, but yet, I know I want to get to the end and have the feeling that everyone says I will get after reading it. (does that make sense??) When I enjoy a book, I read very slowly, but a lot.
This may take me awhile, so I told Michael he has to go buy the book himself! He'll have plenty of time for reading in the next few weeks!!!
Love ya.
;)
Kath
Kath,
I do the same thing! I like to "savor" a really good book. I just finished reading "The Shack" and I'm letting my daughter read it, but I told her not to go far with it because I want to read it again. (I almost never re-read books.) I'm excited about the discussion!
Lis
A star is born! I loved the little bark the puppy let out, right on cue!
You, my wise and dear friend, did NOT get another horse/dog.
I'm guessing (or hoping?) that you didn't. :)
I'm guessing you decided against getting another one. It must have been a tough decision either way.
L.
Post a Comment