Friday, January 16, 2009

Whew!!

OK , it's noon and I'm done.
All went well. I slept, hard, through the entire procedure so YAY for that. The only thing he found was a polyp, which he remove and will be biopsied (the results will take over a week).
I was also called today by the surgeon's office and have an appointment next Wednesday at 7:30 a.m. Yes, you read that right ...... A.M. Some people have no heart.
So at least that is getting underway and will be over sooner, rather than later.
Now I'm still a bit sleepy so am going to take it easy by going to a movie and most likely sleeping through it.
I can't thank you enough for your prayers and encouragement ..... and even your bad jokes.

I look forward to posting tomorrow and showing you pictures of the puppies!!

Later, gators!

12 comments:

Lisanne said...

Whew!!! I'm SO glad that's over.
Even though I give you a hard time, I was still worried! (C'mon, admit it, your life would be MUCH more boring if you didn't have your loving brother and sisters to keep you on your toes!
Have a restful day...I love you!

Lis

Mary Lou said...

Thank you for posting so quickly to let us know that you are home and "through". Now, we will pray you thru the next doctor's visit etc. Thanks for all of the pictures etc. Hope you sleep well this afternoon and tonight.

kdawnmartin said...

Yay!! It's over! I'm so glad it done. I hope you got to enjoy the movie and didn't fall asleep. Have a good evening and don't forget that I love you TONS!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon my darling daughter. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY for it being over! And YAAAAAAAAAAYYYY for the puppies. How is poor baby Gabby doing? As fine as you, I hope. I love you gobs.

Unknown said...

I must say when I read your last line of "looking forward to posting tomorrow and showing pictures" I was thinking OMG! Imagine my relief when I continued reading and saw puppies. So glad it went well today.
Love ya,
Julie

lfintexas said...

THanks for posting so quickly. I'm glad it went well.

I had the same momentary thought as Julie... I HOPE SHE DOESN'T POST PICTURES :) I always love seeing pics of the puppies though.
Leia

Carrie said...

I'm glad it's over & went well! I hope you have a nice rest of your day relaxing!

Anonymous said...

J, You are a real trooper! So glad that is over for you! Last night as I was reading your post about your ordeal and Dave Barry's journal about his experience...the episode of Three & 1/2 Men came on and was about Alan needing to have one! I guess colonoscopies are all the rage!! Have a relaxing evening tonight! Love you, Vicki

Luanne said...

I'm so happy all went well and its behind you for a few years.

Get some well deserved rest and chow down.

Anonymous said...

Glad it's over and that you are doing well. Wish I could've gone tomorrow to see those puppies. Remember to shake the cage. Love you.

Leece said...

Knew you could do it, well done. Hope you enjoyed the film, can't wait to see the puppies. Love and prayers.

Dee said...

I am glad you got through this ok. Not fun at all. Been there- done that. Yuck! Now just r-e-l-a-x. Dee