..... and hopefully a happy "Ask Me Wednesday" tomorrow.
I have worked on the video of the girls singing "Oh Happy Day" at the wedding ..... they rocked that church. I'm not sure if it will work or not. If it doesn't I'll keep trying.
Oh .... and on another bragging note .... David Crowder's new cd, "Church Music", came out today and Daughter #2 and Daughter #3 are named in the credits for singing in the background.
They're like ..... famous and I'm like ....... very, very proud. :)
Check it out.
Hopefully this will be a good week. I'm running a bit low on energy after last week and need some "me" time, whatever the heck that is anymore.
Son #2 managed to bang up his car, but he and A worked hard yesterday and got it put back together so that he can now drive it. Thank God for A. Literally.
Life is feeling different lately. Still grey, but the fog seems to be lifting. Of course I hesitate to say that in case my therapist claims that denial is not just a river in Egypt (later this week). But it does seem different. I attribute it to the meds. I never dreamed I'd be on anti-depressants. Not me. Not the woman who could handle almost anything and pick herself up by her bootstraps and keep going.
But then ..... I never had a husband die, either. There are no boot straps when you're a widow.
There's just muck and mire and waves and tsunamis.
But I now seem to be finding a foothold out of the muck and mire. At least for now.
I also know that you never ..... ever ..... know what the next day will bring so never ..... ever .....
assume that you know you can handle it.
Just breathe.
Ask away, Peeps.
And while you ask, I will breathe.
And pray that the video works.
:)
10 comments:
Good evening my darling daughter.
Oh my. OH MY!! How proud you must be. I sit here with tears in my eyes. They are so very good. I am indeed proud of them, also. What a wonderful job. And what a blessing. I'm just in awe. Sorry that I seem to be gushing, but I think as their Mimi, it's my prerogative. Thank you for having such amazing children.
I love you all very much.
P.S. My AMW question is at what age did you realize how talented the girls were? Did their talent show itself in all three at the same time, or separately?
Love you bunches.
Janine - the video is AWESOME!!! I have always LOVED Kaley and Lauren ever since having them in my YESS group for several years in high school! I had no idea they were so incredibly talented!!! What are they doing now??? And who did Rylan marry?
That was GREAT!!!!! Love, Malinn
Because of the apparent slip-ups in the song, I feel as if I should explain that
a) we didn't get a chance to practice this until the day before the wedding
and b) I hardly had a voice left after singing so much that weekend.
But thank you Mommy and Mimi and Mrs. S for being so kind and doting. :)
AWSOME!!! A chip off the old Aunt if I do say so myself....LOL hahhahahahahahah....oh ok I have to stop....I wish! They did an amazing job! I am still thinking of an AMW question so I will think it over and discuss it amoungst myself and get back with you. :) Love you chick! Oh and 8 more days!!!
Wow!
DT
Absolutely amazing, Janine!!
AC
What a joyous way to end a wedding and begin married life! Awesome video! Thanks for sharing. Jo Ann
That was beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us.
That was an amazing performance! I had chills listening and watching. I only wish you had zoomed in so I could see how beautiful they looked. Do you have photos to post from the wedding?
Love,
Nat
Post a Comment