Monday, September 7, 2009

Pondering and Musing ....

... about too many things to type.

But one thing I'm considering is a post about "What Not to Say, Year 2".
It would be very different from the first one .... but sometimes I think it's needed more.

Anyway, it's late. I'm tired.
I had Circle tonight and it seems that many of us are going through a lot of crap at the moment. Nice to know that it's not just me, but it totally sucks that it has to be anyone else, too.

Tomorrow will be a long day.
Thanks for praying ... for me and for a Son.

5 comments:

kdawnmartin said...

I love you Janine! Just go cought up on your blog. Kris was here for the week, left on Saturday. Taylors birthday (12th) Ahhhhhhh is tomorrow and we have been planning a cookout/sleepover. Fun fun fun! Just wanted you to know that I am here and reading and praying for you and the nephew! Love you all so very much and can't wait to see you next month!

purejoy said...

awwww, really, i'll be praying for you and your boy. that whatever this situation is all about that he will see his errors, that his pride will fall and that a new, more vulnerable child would appear.
perhaps that's wishful thinking, but it's exactly what our Daddy wants to hear. and last i heard, he can move MOUNTAINS!!!

Mary Lou said...

Praying that things will smooth out for you and a Son. My heart breaks and aches for you. May He be the lifter of your head today and a shield about you. Ps. 3:3

Anonymous said...

You are on my mind and on my heart today. I'm praying for you and a son. Love, Ruth

Carrie said...

I always appreciate your posts about what not to say or do- they really help me to minister to others & I appreciate your honesty.