Yes ....
There.
Are.
No.
Words.
I received a phone call today from Pam in Canada. She reads my blog, but rarely comments. She was calling to make sure she has the right address to send me something she's making for me.
I was/am stunned. I have no words. I have lots of tears, but no words.
I cannot believe all that God has done through this blog .... all of the people I've "met" ..... most of them are people I will never meet here on Earth, but I look forward to meeting them in Heaven.
Some I will meet here ... and I look forward to that.
I cannot believe the love and support God has shown me through this blog. Through you .... my Peeps.
It is nothing short of a miracle.
And all because my life changed drastically one day late in 2007. And I had to write about it.
And I couldn't stop writing about it.
So today I made a new friend.
I really don't have the words to express what I am feeling. All I can do is cry ... out of gratefulness, surprise, love .... for Pam ..... and for my God .... Who, even in my anger towards Him, shows me how much He loves me. He sent me love today .... through my phone line. All the way from Canada.
I.
Am.
Amazed.
Thank you, Peeps.
Thank you for caring.
Thank you for loving.
Thank you for praying.
Especially to all of you who don't even know me.
You are all miracles from God.
Whether you know it or not.
Miracles that help me deal with that day, late in 2007.
When my world came crashing down.
It will never be the same.
But .... it can still be filled with love.
And Pam from Canada proved that today.
8 comments:
Thank you Janine....for sharing with us. For teaching us. For having the courage and boldness to write the "list" that I know helped so many grieving people. Even though of us that aren't widows. Your words affirmed so many thoughts I felt, but never said. And taught me how to be more compassionate with others.
Thank you for teaching all of us that sometimes T.A.N.W.
I love you and I am planning on being one of those people that meets you on this side of heaven.
Jill
Love you -- how sweet the name and grace of Jesus! jybs
You have taught me and so many so much. TANW to express how He has used you in my life. I am praising Him for showing you today how much He loves you. He truly is an amazing God and His grace keeps amazing me. How glorious eternity will be to all be together and praise Him all the time. Praying that you have a blessed worship tomorrow and a much better week this next week than you had this past week. Blessings...Mary Lou
The love of God flows through the words you posted.
JB
Love you sis! 18 more days!!
Isn't it incredible when God uses a total stranger to reach out and show love that touched you so! I'm so grateful to this woman for following the Holy Spirit's leading! And so grateflu for your honesty Janine!!! You are transparent - a characteristic I LOVE about you!
Janine - it's so awesome when someone that you don't even know touches you in such a special way and shows such love and caring! I love your blog - and love your transparency - one of your greatest qualities! My love to you!
Malinn
That is so neat - I'm so glad that someone reached out to you - your blog has definitely touched my life, as I've told you before, and I think of you & pray for you often. (especially when Hubby & I are fighting, I think how stupid it is to fight in the light of what really matters).
Post a Comment