New kind of biopsy:
Tomorrow (Thursday)
8:00 a.m.
With IV sedation ...... Thank. You. God.
Stress: Check
Xanax available: Check
Stomach pain: Check
Intestines a wreck: Check
The need to throw up: Check
Inability to sleep: Check
Body/hands shaking uncontrollably: Check
Guess that means I'm ready.
9 comments:
Praying for you. Haven't stopped, whenever you come to mind, I lift you to Him. This verse came to my mind concerning you....Luke 22:31-32a. I have inserted your name...Jesus is talking to Peter.
Janine, Janine, behold Satan has desired to sift you as wheatl, BUT I(Jesus) have prayed for you that your faith may not fail. The foot note in my Bible says that Jesus assured Peter that his faith might falter, but it would not be destroyed. This also says to me that you will not be destroyed no matter how you are feeling. You are exerting strong faith and it shows....I do believe that Satan has desired to sift you as wheat to see what you are made of, but you have the kicker...God is on your side even with all the hard,bad stuff. He knows the end of your story and you come out on top. You have inspired me so much with your honesty and your feelings. Will be praying along with all the others....peace....Be still and know that I AM God. Hope this is of comfort, that is what I meant it to be, no judging or anything else but comfort.
Oh, I'm so glad you get to be put out!!!- that will be so much better!
Wish there was some way I could help. I know lately I have been "hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandon, struck down, but not destroyed" Keep fighting the fight, I'm fighting the enemy with you.
Love you!
DT
days like today answer my internal question, "why do i feel it's necessary to check on j's blog so much"....because you keep posting, and i don't want to miss anything. So when you get the notice that you've had 6000 hits today, it's just 1000 people checking 6 times each!
I'm with susan on the checking and rechecking. I checked at least 20 times to day already I think. Love you tons!!
I'm thinking that God actually prevented you from going through the agony of having someone "stick" you with a needle blindly - poking and prodding around, and possibly digging while not having a clue what he was looking for....ALL while you were awake and feeling it. So, for that, I thank God. God really does know what He's doing, but unfortunately, we don't always understand.
You know Marilyn does have a point...
but didn't they stick you? Yesterday...didn't you get stuck? Or am I just crazy and don't know the heck is going on????
Come ON God!!!!
Post a Comment