Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Losing my mind (but still seething)


Totally forgot that today is Wednesday.

Ask away!

9 comments:

kdawnmartin said...

Ok, the question I have... is Julie your little sis from college? And is A, sister in law A? And if Julie and Tamara go with tomorrow will you please take video because I would love to see Julie hit someone with the shovel and would love to see Tamara kick someone with the pointed shoes! ;p I love you and will be thinking of you like I always do! Miss miss miss you!

Unknown said...

My question is... and feel free not to answer but I'm still confused about the location of the tumor and situation with that? I am also curious what scares you and stresses you the most about the situation (the "C" word, or being alone, or the procedure istelf? or something else?) and sorry if this is a question you don't want to answer - if so I'm sorry and just ignore and don't publish! :)

Anonymous said...

What does your new job include at the church? And part 2 of my question-what do you enjoy about your new position?
I think our prayers have been answered regarding that biopsy tomorrow. Keep us all posted when you can, while we pray.
Love you!

Anonymous said...

My question is really that I'm stumped (kinda like Wendee I guess) --knowing that you have given birth to 6 children, I cannot imagine what "pain" stresses you--isn't childbirth just about the most painful thing possible? Is it just the unknown? Or is it that with childbirth you used really good drugs, and they aren't giving you those this time (although from the post it sounds like you do get drugs this time...general anesthesia???) susan

Unknown said...

OK forgive my previous question, because you actually answered it in the other post that I hadn't read yet!! Sorry!! :)

Anonymous said...

As a mom with a teenage son, I have a question on sons and girls - have you encountered a situation where your son was infatuated with someone you knew was not a good influence, and could definitely lead to trouble. How did you handle this? I've done a lot of praying, had many sleepless nights, and I'm still wrestling with this one.

Anonymous said...

When will you know when you are ready to love again?

Ami said...

That anon. question just took my breath away for you.
That's a "don't ask" question along with the list of "what not to say"....wow.

Di said...

Oh- and I never knew I was ready to love again.
God simply knew.
He directed my path and I followed.
(cuz what else are ya gonna do???)

Di
imthankfullyhis@gmail.com