That's when I found out that I am going to have to spend 2 days/nights in the hospital BEFORE the surgery! It seems that there are a multitude of tests that they want to run.
And this not-so-little creep is reminding me of the last time I spent a very, very long day/night in a hospital ... about 14 months ago.
Oh. Good. Grief.
4 comments:
As ones who seek to follow Christ we continue to discover those who would try to get us off of God's song of hope and love. The people who deliver the message ("you will have to stay another night in the hospital" ) have no idea how the unseen evil conducter adds tones and chords from painful days to deliver a sound which attempts to overwhelm the song of hope and love.
WE your friends will hold your hand and sing the melody of hope and love over you until the cacophony of the evil one diminishes.
jb
Hey they have gourmet food in hospitals now. It could be a nice little break! (I am thinking positive for you....!) My 420 8th graders were such brats today in the lunchroom, I am thinking about taking out an organ just to rest in bed, with food on a tray, and a remote control. :)
J - you can do this! Just two nights, where you get to lay in bed and watch movies and eat whatever and they will come in and... and... think of it as "pampering." You can definitely do this. Just a little break, a blip.
I just asked my husband if I could use some frequent flier miles to go to Texas and he looked at me like I had two heads on my shoulder... so I'm sorry I can't be there in person, but know that I'll be thinking of you constantly.
Shut the door on that brat "wait"!
"Hope" needs to be with you! You are just getting to know one another! Seriously, 2 days of tests really stinks! But it will all be worth getting this behind you! Keep hope close at hand and wait will get bored and go away!!
Love you, V.
Post a Comment