Thursday, February 12, 2009

Due to circumstances beyond my control ....

.... I TOTALLY forgot that today was Wednesday.

And it would appear .... that you, my faithful readers ..... also forgot.

So no "Ask Me Wednesday".

I would be most happy to post yet another "Ask Me Wednesday Thursday", if you so desire.

If so ..... ask away.  

By the way, Hope and I totally kicked the little "wait" out into the backyard tonight ..... he's a bit hogtied at the moment and making all kinds of noise and threats, but his threats seem quite empty.
I had a great evening with my Circle .... and came home to find that Hope seems to have grown a bit tonight.  
I'm glad, because I'm really going to need his muscle over the next couple of weeks to keep "little wait" hog tied and ineffective.

Well, I'll need his muscle and your prayers.

Which means it's quite do-able. 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are my really random Wednesday/Thursday questions-

My sister and I are only children, twins were too much for my parents. Are yours identical?

Your NTRP? Do you play every week?

Surgery in a muscle, somewhere close to your hip. Am I close? You'll do great; staying in shape will give you a quick recovery!

Gamma Phi- well not Alpha Chi (my daughter was Alpha Phi), my twin and I pledged the same house, I'm all for Greek. Most of my best college memories were the times in the house.

How many days a week do you work at the church?

I said these were random. It's only a little after midnight, still very awake by 4 I could be on a roll. Or maybe I'll wait till next week.

Glad Hope has gotten bigger!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay!
I love you and I'm so glad that you've had a decent day:)

Lis

kdawnmartin said...

Ok, I tried and tried to come up with a movie question but came up empty. So I guess I would have to ask this...

Yeah...I got nothin! I've sat here for 5 mins. with nothin. Sorry, I will work harder next week! If I think of something troughout my day I will come back and comment. I love you sis! I'm glad Hope helped you kick Waits butt and put him out on the back lawn. He needs to stay there.

Unknown said...

How much weight did you gain with your twins? What day is your birthday on? Is 2010 the Big Decade birthday or is it this year? What kind of birthday celebrations did you do for your kids when they were in elementary? At what age did you let your kids spend the night at other peoples houses?

Love your descriptive writing can totally visualize "wait" hogtied in your backyard.
Love you girl and continue to pray for you!
Love,
Julie

Anonymous said...

"Ask Me Thursday" Do they run these medical tests in the middle of the night? . . . if not can you just ask to donate two days or your life to tests but then go home at night?

Mary Lou said...

I sm thankful that hope showed up so strongly last night. I will not quit praying and holding you close. Can't think of any questions, some of the others have come up with some pretty good ones.

Anonymous said...

My question is... are posts from your blog archived?

I stumbled on your blog several years ago and remember being amazed that you were juggling 6 children. At that time I wasn't a "faithful" reader so I missed some time. Then when I checked back in, Jim had died and your life had taken a completely different path. I then read pretty regularly as you slowly began to gain your footing. It was an inspiration to share in your growth. I chuckle at Gabby's videos and pictures. I feel your pain revealed in some of your most honest posts and applaud you for making your blog the "real" thing.

Anonymous said...

Do you think that prayer changes the outcomes of things? If it doesn't...what do you feel the point of prayer is? If we don't think it will work...why do we ask people all around us to pray for us and our situations?

Anonymous said...

Good question Cami!!!

Unknown said...

My question is just is there anything in particular that Beth Moore has said in the recent Bible studies you've been going to that have really spoken to you, or that you've remembered and found interesting?