Here is the gang at lunch yesterday:
A couple of the guys, M & J .... at the beginning of the day (you can tell when it's the beginning by the number of beads worn around necks):

This shot was meant to show all of the children at the parades. People have ladders set up with seats built on the top for the children to sit in. Ingenious!

There ya go. A day at the parades.
Tonight we go to Emril's for dinner. I've never been there, which is probably a good thing. No old memories to wave in over me.
Not that there won't be any waves ..... I'm not stupid enough to believe that.
But maybe ...... just maybe .....
..... there will be fewer.
Tomorrow is Brunch and the Ball.
..... and "The Dress".
One thing at a time ...... (deep breath) ...... one thing at a time.
7 comments:
try and avoid the waves when at all possible. and try and have fun. everyone looks great! i love you!
I love the pictures. Thanks for sharing. Praying for you and the waves.
Good evening my darling daughter. What great pics! And the weather looks wonderful. Yay for that! Enjoy as much as possible and we'll see you soon. I love you very much.
Hope you are enjoying the night with your wonderful friends! I know you look absolutely stunning in "the dress" and Jim is beaming
with love. You must post pictures! Tell D, K, J, & A that I said hello!! Love you, Vicki
As I clicked on 'comments' to read I said to myself "Good evening my darling daughter"...cause I just KNEW your Mom would have left a comment. And sure enough...I always enjoy seeing what your Mom has to say.:)
Glad to see the pics and that today was a better day.
So great to see your pics! Will continue to pray! Love seeing all the beads! :)
Love,
Julie
Looks like you did have some fun in spite the "waves".
DT
Post a Comment