Sunday, February 22, 2009

Taking a very, very, very deep breath .....

...... and plunging forward.

Please, please pray.
Hard

UPDATE:
It is 2:06 a.m.
It was fun.  It was hard.
It was full of waves.
It so done.
Yay for that.
I am exhausted.
And so glad that .... it --- is-- done.

I have wonderful friends .... who all have spouses.
I love them all .... and am glad they were here with me ... but .....
....  it's not the same .... and I am very, very tired.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying...praying...praying! Hang in there, try to relax and HAVE FUN! I'm so glad you are there with your friends....looking fabulous I'm sure.

...just think...you could be here in KW working on a science fair project all day :)

L

Anonymous said...

Praying . . .hugs!

Anonymous said...

Good evening my darling daughter. Consider it done. And it will continue throughout the evening. I hope your night is as much fun as yesterday was. I love you.

Luanne said...

You got it. Prayers on the way. Now exhale, and relax and remember everything is all about growing and moving forward. You can do it. Have fun.

Carrie said...

Just saw your post- praying for you now! :)

Mary Lou said...

Just saw your post....praying. Will pray in the middle of the night when I make my nightly trip. He brings you to mind several times during the day and I pray. It is s privelege to pray for you and I've never laid eyes on you. But He has and He told me a long time ago that I was to be an intercessor for Him, so I attempt to obey. Praying for you as I go. Take one breath at a time and one step at a time. one foot in front of the other...remember this too shall pass and there is an end to what you are enduring..enduring starts with the word end....remember that He who neither slumber nor sleeps is watching over you.

Unknown said...

Got it!

M2K2USA said...

Praying!

kdawnmartin said...

I love you!