This is my friend J, who got up at 4:30 a.m. so that she could take me to the hospital.
This is after the visit to the surgeon. It seems that he has to "note" the area and ..... autograph it.
And these are the lovely women who care enough for me to drive into Houston and create such a great diversion. I. Love. Them.

So there ya go.
My day in pictures.
I decided not to include a picture of what I think stress might look like.
I think it may very well look like the inside of my mouth!!
I will see you later ...... on the other side.
One way, or another.
:)
P.S. Please keep "discussing" ..... how you found my blog?
Thanks to all of you who already have!!! So-many-thanks.
18 comments:
Continued prayers for you and for the inside of your mouth! Many, many blessings.
I love you and am praying for you!! Vicki
I'm trying to check out your FB and it keeps telling me your profile is unavailable at this time? What? I've been praying this morning and just looking for an update! Love you girl and I will continue to pray!
Julie
Finally- I've been trying to leave a comment since yesterday!!! I don't remember now how I found your blog...I read a lot of blogs, so I probably saw a link to your blog on someone else's...or did you do a post for Shannon at Rocks in My Dryer- one of those "What I Want You to Know" posts...maybe that was it...I don't remember. But- I'm glad I did find your blog! :) Praying for you today!!!
Janine -
my prayers are with you. What great friends you have.
Saundra
Hi Janine,
Hope the pain meds are doing the trick. You have my continued prayers. Friends like that are hand picked by God I think.
Oh I almost forgot, I started reading your blog after meeting you at "She Speaks" and exchanging blogs addresses.
I hope you will be home soon and feeling as good as new.
Luanne
I am a silent (but oh so loyal) follower of Wendie @ wellhonestlynow. The way she wrote about you and your strength and honesty....I had to see it for myself. I have been following you and your blog for a few weeks and already know that you are an amazing woman. I'm sending prayers from Kansas.
found you on Judy's BOM. Your star is so pretty. I live in Conroe, Tx. Detta(Rosetta)
Sis, I love you and I've been thinking about you ALL day!!!
I signed up for Twitter, so I'm watching for your tweets:)
Feel better soon. I'm off to Utah in the morning, but will be home and check in with you late Saturday!
Lis
Thinking of you and praying. Garnett
Checking in this morning! I hope your feeling better today and that the pain meds help. You are especially on our minds and in our prayers yesterday and today.
Judging from the time of your first twitter today, I'm guessing that right about now you're thinking, how can I possibly rest if you don't stop waking me up to "do stuff" (vitals, meds, etc.)
Don't you just hate hospitals :(
Leia
Think I got here thru a link on another blog, but realized I had been here before! Wishing you a speedy recovery!
I love you. Praying. K
I started out this comment by typing an inappropriate phrase I thought better of when I remembered that I know you from church ;) I'm so sorry you are going through all of this, I hope and pray the surgery went well and that you are recovering as quickly as possible and getting good care from the hospital and your multitude of friends. I'm thinking about you and your family and eagerly await your post proving that you are okay and in good enough spirits to have something wryly funny to say about the experience.
(And I found your blog through a comment on mine when we were going through our difficult time a year and a half ago, you had some very good things to say and I'm glad our blogs connected.)
Sending prayers to you...I think I found your blog when I was basically looking for other "W's" ( I know you hate the word :) ) Anyhow, I'm glad I found you...now if I could only find my passport, my bedroom looks like a warzone, I know its in there somewhere. Love and prayers!!
I've been thinking about you all day and praying for you and checking the twitter column to see if anything is there. Please let someone twitter so that we can know how to pray. Praying that things are getting better minute by minute and that the pain is less and less and that you have a good prognosis. Praying for your peace and for you and your family. I pray that you will sleep tonight and get some good sleep and rest and restorative sleep. Praying for you and will thru the night whenever I wake up.
Praying for a quick recovery. I found your blog from a link off someone's, but can't remember who now.
praying for less nausea and pain for you. i linked her from mckmama's blog. (i am a nurse... they have to mark surgery sites now b/c people have really had the wrong side/leg/etc operated on/removed, etc. scary.)
Post a Comment