A blog that started out as a humorous tale of raising 6 children, then quickly became a chronicle of my grief at being suddenly widowed. Now it's the rest of my journey ... of living, laughing, crying, praying, rejoicing. Of being happy, sad, angry, content, sorrowful, alone, amazed and very, very blessed. And still taking life, one breath at a time ........
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Prepare Yourselves ......
...... that's all I'm saying.
Well ..... that ....... and ...... you've had fair warning.
(Oh yeah, and tomorrow is "Ask Me Wednesday")
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm sorry. You can't make a post like that and not make everyone worry. What do I prepare for? Good? Bad? Ugly? Sad? Funny? Funny would be good. Is it funny? Please let it be funny. I could use a funny so big that I need to prepare for it.
Alright, here is a question for Ask Me Wednesday: What did you feed your kids when they were toddlers? My 14- mo. old likes to eat hot dogs & chicken nuggets & French toast & refuses 'real' chicken & ground beef. I just feel like I'm feeding him 'junk' when I give him those toddler foods every day...how did you deal with this???
6 comments:
I'm sorry. You can't make a post like that and not make everyone worry. What do I prepare for? Good? Bad? Ugly? Sad? Funny? Funny would be good. Is it funny? Please let it be funny. I could use a funny so big that I need to prepare for it.
Fire away.
JB
Alright, here is a question for Ask Me Wednesday: What did you feed your kids when they were toddlers? My 14- mo. old likes to eat hot dogs & chicken nuggets & French toast & refuses 'real' chicken & ground beef. I just feel like I'm feeding him 'junk' when I give him those toddler foods every day...how did you deal with this???
I just had to share this lovely I don't know what to call it . . .
S O M E T I M E S
Sometimes...
when you cry...
no one sees your tears.
Sometimes...
when you are in pain.
no one sees your hurt.
Sometimes.
when you are worried..
no one sees your stress
Sometimes.
when you are happy..
no one sees your smile ..
-
But FART !! just ONE time...
And everybody knows!!
For Ask Me Wed: How did you first know you really loved Jim when you guys were dating?
To add to Wendee's question: How and where did Jim propose?
Post a Comment