I will try to write a post tonight but we'll see. Keep an eye on Twitter for any updates.
These past few days have been on the horrible side. Really.
Not what I had anticipated. At all.
I knew it would be tough and I knew there would be pain.
But really ..... I had no idea.
And don't even get me started on the incision! My blood pressure is shooting up just thinking about it.
So, if every single star and planet is in alignment with every single person in this hospital, I and my two huge, ugly drains will be going home some time this afternoon.
Yeah.
Good times.
8 comments:
Great to hear that you are coming home today. Was the tumor officially benign, or are they still studying it?
Your blood pressure shooting up thinking about your incision - I'm thinking that could be a good thing?? Seeing as how your blood pressure has been on the low side?? :) Continuing on with my warped Canadian sense of humour, perhaps a great tattoo could camouflage the scar?? :) Maybe a portrait of Gabby??? (Just kidding, I hope I at least brought a smile to your face) I pray for quick healing and rest for you.
Good morning my darling daughter. Yaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy for going home!!! We are happily looking forward to that. I love you bunches.
Hope you have a home health nurse for dressing changes/drain management!!
So sorry for your very rough weekend.
Still praying....
yay for going home. being home always speeds up the recovery phase. hopefully you have some good help (besids son 3 and two squirrely dogs).
wishing you a speedy recovery and good news from the biopsy. waiting with you.
So, thankful you are going home. I have prayed about your pain. I know you will be more relaxed at home, we all do sleep better in our own beds and hospital beds are notrious for not giving a good nights sleep. Anyway, grateful you are being sprung. We more than understand if you are not up to posting, but please Twitter or get your Mom to do it..so that we know how to pray.
Glad to hear you are heading home. I know drains! I had four after my surgery last year and I went home with them. So if you need help, please let me know. I also learned some things to keep them in place and how to shower if the nurses didn't tell you already. Wear loose clothes and be comfortable. Do what your doctor says and take it easy! Prayers for healing everyday and no setbacks.
Amy A.
J,
Yeah! I see on Twitter that you're home. I've been praying for your pain and recovery. I'm sure a little TLC from Gabby and Co. will go a long way toward making you smile.
Leia
Just stumbled upon your blog a couple days ago and am amazed at all you've gone through. I will pray for you and your children.
Post a Comment