So ..... today went as well as could be expected .... when you're getting stuck a couple of times and having to spend an hour in a very, very loud machine (even with ear plugs). In fact, I think I managed to doze for part of it.
That was mostly because it was much easier to keep my eyes closed inside that small, long tube, than to open them and feel like I was going to panic. I've never felt claustrophobic, but knew that would be the place that would do it.
So I go back tomorrow morning for the report. And we shall see what happens with the rest of the day ..... depending on how that visit goes.
In other news ..... baby Stellan is home, safe and sound. He goes in tomorrow for an EKG and will continue to be monitored, but is doing well at the moment and Jennifer is ecstatic to be home. As would we all.
There is nothing else exciting to tell you.
Well ..... except for this, which will not be exciting to you at all ...... but has left me a bit perplexed.
After I posted to the blog last night, I went around turning off lights and locking doors before heading to bed.
Imagine my surprise when I saw this ..... next to the study:

I. Have. No. Idea.
What that hole in my wall has to do with putting wood floors in my living room is a bit beyond my comprehension.
But again ..... never a dull moment.
Never.
I will have to keep you posted on the hole.
Maybe they were looking for buried treasure?!
Thanks for praying, Peeps. I wasn't as stressed as I had imagined (though my stomach did hurt for a bit this morning on the way).
I have a few friends going with me tomorrow so that they can give the surgeon the 3rd degree.
And I really have no doubt that they will.
Again, I will be updating with Twitter and on my Face Book.
I have to close now because it's time for me to think up a post for tomorrow's Widow's Voice ... and I'm at a bit of a loss.
Time to put the "thinking cap" on ...... although honestly ..... that dang cap never did a thing for me ..... except maybe mess up my hair.
Sigh.
Sleep well, my Peeps.
Sleep prayerfully well.
:)
P.S. I probably don't need to remind you ..... but the anal retentive part of me will anyway:
tomorrow is "Ask Me Wednesday".
So ask.
7 comments:
I am so glad the MRI wasn't as bad as you thought. I had a couple of them when I was in the hospital, and imagine having one when you are so nauseous you're about to vomit, but you can't move... it was all I could do to keep it down until I stood up, and then RAN to the toilet and projectile vomited. Nice. Just thought I'd share. :) I'll see if I can come up with a question!
Glad it went okay. I had to have a few MRI's in 2001...and it was for severe headaches and several times I had a headache...so you can imagine with the sound and a headache...ugh. However God was faithful and I was able tp pray and doze and always got thru. So, I understand about the noise. Prayed last night and prayed this morning...have two other sisters in Christ who are having procedures this morning...you have all been covered. Blessings and hugs...the hole is a mystrey, can't wait for the answer. Yeah for the friends that are going with you this morning.
Bet someone damaged your wall taking stuff in and out so they are going to repair it!!! That's my bet :)
Yay for NO new growth!!!!! I can now breath. Sorry I haven't commented in a few days been a little busy but I have been reading every day and your other posts as well, I loved the Widow's Voice last week. I need to read todays. You are an amazing writer Janine. Just AMAZING! I love you tons!
AMW--how are plans going for Russia? How's W doing? etc, etc.
AMW When are you coming to Chicago? ;p
How do we vote for you as out favorite blogger?
Post a Comment