...... a day.
Actually, a day and a half.
I spent over 5 hours dealing with medical crap today. That's all I'm going to say about it here. If you want more info feel free to e-mail me and I'll tell you all about it.
I'm sorry to hold back, other than to ask for prayers, but it's for the kids. Sometimes it's too much for them.
Nothing is horribly wrong ..... just something else to deal with.
As I wrote in my Facebook ...... "When is enough ..... enough?"
Other than that .... I am so blessed to have people who love me more than words can express.
People I live with. People I work with. People who hang with me.
People who sit with me when I feel like I'm going to totally lose it.
People who take care of things for me when I don't have the energy to do them myself.
People who call doctors for me to express frustration and concern.
People who let me come into their homes (or boat!) as a family member.
People who love and care and pray for my children.
And people whom I've never met ..... and may never meet here on earth, who pray for me and encourage me on a daily basis.
Yes, in spite of where I am, in spite of the waves, in spite of the seemingly unending chaos in my life .......
I am loved.
I feel loved.
And that, my Peeps, is something.
Something very, very huge.
Sleep well.
9 comments:
You are loved by so many including me! Midnight is too late to call, but in case you are up and check in on your blog, I want you to know how much I love you and am praying for you and the kids. Love, Vicki
"I am loved. I feel loved." Given all that you are enduring, these are amazing words.
JB
I have never left a comment before, but I wanted you to know that many pray for/with you for you and your family.
I think I found your blog through that of the Williams (Jonah) Family right after he was born.
You inspire me to be a better person and I appreciate your sharing your burdens with your readers. You have made me want to be a better Christian and to enjoy each day that I have with my husband.
Phyllis
I am here for you....never met you face to face, but I do pray for you daily. I am sorry there is another crook in your path. I will pray for you not knowing the circumstances etc. I can lift you up to Him without knowing specifics...He does even if I don't. Hugs and prayers coming your way...Mary Lou
Vicki -- I love you, my dear friend! Thanks for always being there.
Cici ---- There Are No Words. Thank you for such amazing encouragement. I'm thankful that my words about my life have even a small impact. Give your husband a huge hug! :)
Janine
Mary Lou .... thank you, my friend, for your constant encouragement and prayers. I appreciate you.
Janine
I ache for you and I am praying for you. I love you.
This is the first time I post a comment, but I have read your entire blog.
I just wanted you to know that I continued reading your posts because it meant a lot to me and helped me in my own mourning.
I know you basically write for your family, friends, etc. and for women and men who are experiencing the loss of their loved ones (spouses). But I wanted you to know that you have also helped me!, I haven't lost my husband (thank GOD, but I have appreciated him more after reading you) but I lost a baby a year ago and I havent been able to get pregnant again....your words of loss and coping and feelings are very related to what I feel and how I feel so because of you I also try to see how blessed I am with what GOD has given me and to try to be happy every day in spite of everything thats going on....
It has been mostly difficult because I live in a country (mexico) where blogging and community are not the same as in the US and cannot find support there (thankyou internet!).
Thanks again, I will keep praying for you and your family and sorry for any typos or grammar errors (english is not my first language!)
Rebecca
Rebecca--- I am so sorry for your grief. And I am so thankful that you reached out to me in your comment. Thank you for taking the time to share. I'm thankful that God has used something so horrific to do a small bit of good for others. It means very much to me, so thank you again for letting me know you're there. And now I have the honor of praying for you.
Janine
P.S. You're English is wonderful!! :)
Tamara -- I love you --- more and more each day. And I'm so grateful God put our desks next to each other. :)
Post a Comment