Wednesday, July 15, 2009

THe Rest of the Vacation Pics ....

No this isn't the usual "Ask Me Wednesday Post", but I plan to write that one later ..... once I get a few more questions.
Instead, I'm going to take the usual 2 hours to load up the rest of the vacation pics.

What follows are all from the cruise.  Please try not to yawn too much:

      This is the "Sports Deck" ..... lots of basketball and other things for young men to take out their testosterone:
     This is of Nassau, the Bahamas:


   I just thought this was cool .... that's all:


This was the first night that the cabin attendant made a towel animal:
                
                            Formal night:



           Disney's private island.  This is THE ship from Pirates of the Caribbean:




                   The Sons, acting like they don't know me:


               Son #3, with his favorite Disney character:







                         RIght above this life boat is our state room:
       Me, under my OSU-orange umbrella:

          Lifeguard, way out in the water:
            New lifeguard, paddling out to take over on a surf board:
                 Son #3, trying to catch fish with his bare hands.  Needless to say, he caught none:

                   the clear water:




             Two guys cleaning the front of the ship:

            Spent some time in these chairs, reading and relaxing:
             Some hot guy, pretending to be Johnny Depp:
           The water view from our balcony:
             Son #3 at dinner:
               Son #2:
            Another towel animal:
                Cute flip flops and a frozen drink ..... who could ask for more:

                 I was able to watch "Finding Nemo" by the pool:
         Cool screen:
              Inside another restaurant, that went from black and white to color:
         The Sons:
         This picture personified me ..... on this vacation ..... with them:
OK, since I fell asleep in the middle of posting these pictures and it is now after 2:00 in the morning, "Ask Me Wednesday" has now become "Ask Me Thursday" ...... only not at this moment in time on Thursday.
I'll post it later on today.
I need to go to bed.

Thanks for hanging with me during the boring picture portion of these post

7 comments:

kdawnmartin said...

Love love love the dress!!!! I want it when if I ever get down to a 2 soooooo guess you get to keep the dress...lucky you!!! LOL Love you Janine! Miss you tons! CAN NOT wait to see you in October!!! Counting the days!!! What were your thoughts on days??? Mine were the 1-4th let me know!!!

Anonymous said...

Janine,

You look beautiful in your dress for formal night! Love it! Will be praying for your weekend!

Anonymous said...

Janine:

You looked stunning in your formal night attire!

Beth in NC

Mom said...

Good morning my darling daughter. Great pics! The cruise looks great. And it sounds like your trip to SD is going nicely. Except for that last tweet. What the heck?!? I'm looking forward to hearing about how the conference went.
D & I are going north tomorrow to visit with the relatives and bring back some beef. Yum.
We love you bunches.

Carrie said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures!!! :) Love that last one - hilarious! :)

Mom said...

p.s. LOVE YOUR TOES!

Anonymous said...

tramadol no rx buy tramadol topix - tramadol hcl prescribed for