Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Moving forward in love .....

A very loving friend brought something to my attention today that I feel the need to address.

I am so appreciative of everyone's support and love for me through this blog .... for those who've known me for years and for those who've only known me for 20 months (today's the 18th).

But I'm going to end the discussion about my friends who can't be here for me anymore.
I love them ...... they were there for me for quite a while, and though I'm not clear why they can't support me anymore, it's OK.
We have friends for seasons sometimes. And these friends were really there for me in the beginging of my "after". I love them with my whole heart, even if I can't be with them.

So, please .... no more comments about how they failed me or anything negative. I understand your concern and support for me and I treasure you all for it.
But it's time to move forward in love.
And who knows ..... maybe there will be another season in which we connect again.

Thanks, Peeps.
And thanks, S.
I love you.

3 comments:

Wendie Tobin said...

Okay, okay. Can we talk about how fabu I am instead?

Seriously, though -- you sound like you're doing okay right now. I'm glad.

Chris Anderson said...

Well said Sport...

Anonymous said...

Very wise...
JB