..... three steps back.
That's what today felt like, anyway. But .... thankfully, it has ended on a good note from people who love me very, very much.
It was a rough day. I played tennis today and I did not play very well at all. For the first time in a few weeks. It's days like this that make me seriously think about giving it up. Plus there's the whole "hip screaming at me when I'm done" thing. I've grown to hate this hip. Though I can't complain too much .... it' slowly improving.
My next MRI is on the 25th with a dr. consult on the 26th. I don't expect to hear anything different.
So that's it for tonight.
As always, thanks for reading and keeping up with me!
4 comments:
Good notes at the end of the day may lead to a better melody in the morning. Hopefully.
JB
Love you tons and Praying.
i admire the fact that you keep playing, even with that screaming hip. kudos to you.
press on and i hope you have an uneventful MRI
don't let the bad outweigh the good. sending prayers and good thoughts your way!!
Post a Comment