Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tomorrow is Wednesday ....

..... so put on you thinking caps and ask away.

I had a great time in Dallas. I am now getting ready to leave work (yes, I sometimes, though not very often, blog at work!) and heading to Austin with D#2 to settle her into her apartment.
I will be back tomorrow.

My hip should be so full of joy and peace tomorrow that it won't know what to do with itself.
Right.

Anyway, yes, I am low on iron, low on B-12 and low on something else that I should be high on (which, of course, could be many, many things) so I received a shot today. I may be receiving them once a month if they help.
I'm hoping they help a great deal.
I'm tired of feeling tired.

So .... think up your questions so that I can come home tomorrow and sit in a comfy chair and write to you.

Have a good Tuesday evening .......
and don't forget .......
tomorrow is Wednesday.
:)


P.S. Stellan is home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Maddy said...

Well, I MUST know if you gave your children allowances. If so how was it tied to chores? We believe our two boys have certain responsibilities around the house as part of our family and I don't want to pay them for that. However I want them to earn/save/spend/learn money. So how did you do it and what were they required to buy with that...just fun stuff, or save up for big stuff, or? Help me oh wise one. :)

Maddy

Anonymous said...

Could you share what each of your college aged kids are majoring in?

kdawnmartin said...

Thats a good one Maddy, Yes...I must know too! Love ya sista! 27 more days!!!!! And she is wise is she!!!!

Anonymous said...

You may have answered this one before so forgive me if I am re-asking something that someone else already asked you.
Did Santa, The Easter Bunny, and The Toothfairy visit your house? If so, at what age did your kids figure it all out? I know that there are people who tell their kids the truth from a very early age. What are your feelings about "the lie"?

kikibibi said...

J - I have been away for a while, new job, summer, life... but I have missed you. I asked a while ago if you would pray for me while I worked on trying to pick up the phone and call my mom. You did - and your readers did - and I called Mom, and it was ok. I'm still struggling with REGULARLY picking up the phone and calling her, so please keep praying. So for ask me Wednesday, which is now almost over, I have to ask again, will you keep praying? Mom needs to hear from me, and I'm afraid to call but must do it. Please pray for strength.
Thank you, kiki