Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Ask Me Wednesday , which will now be on Thursday

Hello, Peeps and my deepest apologies to you tonight.
Today started out to be a pretty decent day but then things went horribly wrong.
For the privacy of my children (who really don't deserve much privacy at the moment) all I can say is that I received a call from a counselor at school today and now I have an pretty big issue to deal with.
My head is pounding and I feel like crap.
So I'm not up to answering questions tonight.
Which actually might be a good thing because it gives you more time to ask some more questions.
I am now going to curl up into a tight ball, take some strong meds for a migraine, and watch Roger Federer make tennis look like beautiful art.

I will try to do my best to get back on tomorrow and answer your questions (though my day will start off bright and early with another call from the counselor to tell me what decisions have been made on courses of action.
Please don't ask me any more about that .... I need a break.

Thank you for understanding .... and for praying. Lots and lots of praying.

15 comments:

Leslie said...

Love you, Janine. Hold on.

Phyllis said...

Thoughts and prayers are with you.

Anonymous said...

Janine:

I'm sorry that your day turned out the way it did. It stinks having to deal with things on your own, doesn't it!!!

Praying for wisdom and strength for you.

Beth in NC

Mom said...

Good evening my darling daughter.
I am so very sorry your day turned to sh**. I've heard of a very good
military school. . . .

I love you so very much.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm here if you need to talk. I'll be praying over the situation and for you and the child.
Love, Kim

Jonsson said...

Is said child you received a call about from the counselor old enough to be emancipated? This is really not a question to be answered just a thought . . . Moni B

Mary Lou said...

Praying...hugs and more prayers.

Mary Lou

susan said...

praying for peace in your heart

LG said...

Prayers, J.

Amanda said...

Ah, Janine, I'm sorry to read this. I hope the situation resolves itself quickly. (((hugs)))

Anonymous said...

Hope things are better for you today. My AMW/Th question is how did you do cars/driving privelages once your kids were of age? Did you buy them cars or did they have to? Did you pay gas/insurance? Or did they have to use mom and dads car or share with each other? And, did they have to earn the privelage of driving by making good grades, having to run some errands, etc.

elliebelle said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Carrie said...

Sorry I didn't see this till tonight - I'll be praying for you & your family!

Anonymous said...

Praying for you my friend.
Love you.

purejoy said...

missed this until today's post, so went back and read. . . sorry you're having to go it alone. i'm sure times like this make your loss raw again. i'll be praying for you and your child and that you are able to resolve and get back on a good track.
press on, and hope your headache gets better (sadly, i can relate!!)