Happy Monday, Peeps.
Here are some of the promised pics from Chicago:
This is my sister and me driving around, having fun .... obviously.
This is a picture of a very, very special can of Coke. It's so special that it cost me four bucks to drink it. Yes, it came from the mini-bar on a morning when I was badly in need of caffeine and was weak:

This is showing the view of Lake Michigan from our window:


Navy Pier in the day time:

So there you go, Peeps ..... some of my Chicago pics. D and I had a great time. It was good to just have time with her, away from our kids and our every day lives. I'm thankful that her wonderful hubby was so supportive of her having some time with me. Thanks, M!!
Today was a hugely rainy day in our neck of the woods. I thought we might have to think about building an ark, but the rain let up tonight.
It's a good thing because I really was not up for hunting for 2 of every kind of beast and fowl. I have enough to put up with with my horse/dog and two teenage boys!
Tomorrow is Tuesday, which is the day before "Ask Me Wednesday" ..... you've been warned/reminded.
Thanks for reading/commenting/lurking.
Sleep well, Peeps, and have a terrific Tuesday.



4 comments:
Wow, nice pictures - the view out your window is amazing!!! Trying to think of an AMW question... but I have to get in the shower - I'll try to come back later today...
It really was nice to just spend time with you and not have to worry about anything else but us. Thanks for that! Love you chicky! Hope you have great week! Oh an A has made me feel some what better! LOL I do however like the idea of the exorcism...lol Just as long as I'm not stuck...thats all that matters! LMBO!!!! Love you tons chicky!
So nice pictures! It is so nice to hear you had a good time in Chicago! Good for you. Hope you are doing well. Lots of love, Amalia
How beautiful! Your pictures show how wonderfully God paints His creation in the fall--something we forget in Houston. There is nothing like a "sister trip" to lift one up! Jo Ann
Post a Comment